Originally Posted by Canadian Sergeant
4-20 as In National Pot-smoking day for Canadians

Tell me about it, I'm a bit curious.
April 21st, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
4-20 as In National Pot-smoking day for Canadians
No shit, we got that down here in Ohio too. I was relating to the fact that my sinuses prevented any sort of "fun"; Also by the other meaning of fun, just remember that Natural Light is a cheap beer.
April 21st, 2005  
rotc boy

we got that down here in texas
1/2 the kids in all my classes were stoned
--
Boots
April 22nd, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

I asked my cousin about it and she said that a lot of people in her Bio 30 class came to school stoned out of their minds. According to her, it was pretty bad.
4-20 is supposed to be a day of where you can chill out, smoke Pot, and have the munchies all day. I honestly think it is all a waste of time, but back when I was her age, (16 and 17. I am 21 now) I know that it seemed like the "IN" thing to do. Now it is just another way for people to find things to argue about. I am not going to confirm nor deny that i have ever done it, but I am going to say that I will never repeat the mistake again.
April 23rd, 2005  
WarMachine

i really don't understand why it's on 4-20, that's hitler's b-day and damned if i know why they coincide on the same day. Just know that a lot of people say they're gonna get high, but never do around here.
April 23rd, 2005  
rotc boy

its for bob marley
damn pothead
April 24th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
I asked my cousin about it and she said that a lot of people in her Bio 30 class came to school stoned out of their minds. According to her, it was pretty bad.
4-20 is supposed to be a day of where you can chill out, smoke Pot, and have the munchies all day. I honestly think it is all a waste of time, but back when I was her age, (16 and 17. I am 21 now) I know that it seemed like the "IN" thing to do. Now it is just another way for people to find things to argue about. I am not going to confirm nor deny that i have ever done it, but I am going to say that I will never repeat the mistake again.
Why was it a mistake?
April 24th, 2005  
WarMachine

I found out that 420 is just the time a bunch of smokers got together to get high at a high school. 4:20 pm, and somehow over the years this turned into the day to smoke. Weird but true.
April 26th, 2005  
Canadian Sergeant

It has to do with the fact that I was at a party and a friend of mine passed me what i thought was a smoke and i ended up greening out pretty bad. I went to the hospital and I didnt know where I was, who i was or what was happening to me. That is why I say that it was a mistake.
April 27th, 2005  
Vitaly

Damn, that's terrible.