View Poll Results :Legalize it or not
light em up 27 34.18%
The only Mary Jane I'll touch is my wife 52 65.82%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 1st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Didn't say that smoking pot was going to be a very good plan Red. I just think that if you're going to make it policy to Save People From Harming Themselves then there should be no half-assing it. Either you're allowed to be stupid and destroy yourself, or you're not. Like it or not, tobacco and alcohol are very very bad for you, especially in the quantities that most of their enthusiasts imbibe. My whole point is that the current state of things is hypocritical: If the culture has already accepted the harmful drug, its legal. If not its illegal. Some illegal drugs enhance physical performance (steroids), but they are illegal because of their far-reaching effects. Some illegal drugs will improve you in various other ways ... in the short term.
October 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

I don't know. I don't smoke and think it's unhealthy. Wouldn't want kids to get it at any store as if it was chewing gums though.
October 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

I don't care if marijuana is legal or not, cause I don't use it now and i will never use it even if might be legal some day.

Smoking pot is hippiecrap and I HATE HIPPIES!
--
Boots
October 1st, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Didn't say that smoking pot was going to be a very good plan Red. I just think that if you're going to make it policy to Save People From Harming Themselves then there should be no half-assing it. .
I don't really care if people drinks brake fluid or smokes their socks, as long as they are only harming themselves..

But the point in my previous post was that you are more likely to harm others by using substances like Marijuhana (how the heck do you spell that.. ) and cannabis, than you are with tobacco and alcohol..
October 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

We spell it Marijuana here.
October 1st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
But the point in my previous post was that you are more likely to harm others by using substances like Marijuhana (how the heck do you spell that.. ) and cannabis, than you are with tobacco and alcohol..
I agree 100% that people stupid enough to drive or do whatever else high, drunk or stoned ... Should not be allowed.
October 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

I wouldent touch it, but if alcohol is leagal, why not MJ....
October 2nd, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I can live with it either way. If all drugs were legalized, fine and well. If tobacco and alcohol were made illegal, that's fine too. I just think society and governments need to take one stand, not both sides like it is now.
October 2nd, 2004  
Stafford911

I say, this is my topic i can have an opinon too, that we should legalize it and tax it. People now are getting it anyway and might end up getting somthing dangerous like having it laced with somthing. This way the government could make it so you know it would be good and fairly cheap
October 2nd, 2004  
rOk

Hi all

I think it's all about the money...that's why alcohol and tobacco aren't illegal yet, because a lot of the countries have big taxes on them and rely on it to fill the budget.
I'm in favor of legalisation of it under tax, under some sort of quality check etc...making a business out of it.
A lot of young people I know go to school trips to the Netherlands just because of the coffee shops...