The only Mary Jane I'll touch is my wife 52 65.82%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 12th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cooler King
Smoking pot shows what kind of character you really have. You need pot to make you passive and laid back to relax and have fun. If this is the case, that you need a substance to make you laid back, you are indeed a very weak person. You are showing that you have absolutely no intestinal fortitude.
So the same goes for someone on anti-psychotic medicication? Or someone who needs anti-depressants to function normally? I dont need it to make me me passive and laid back, I already am all those things so I dont understand your point.
June 12th, 2006  
jaz-do

Ted Yes Satan can and will decieve you in any part of life that he can!

Marijuana for me was a escape from reality. Sometimes I used the excuse
of physical pain for using it. Other times just partying with friends. There
is no legite reason for using it.

My marriage almost ended from using. My Wife gave me a choice either quit
or I am leaving you. She had every right to ,we had children and I was
putting us at a big risk.

Kids today have a hard enough time today with enthusiasm the last thing
they need is to be able to smoke a joint and forget about issues at hand!
and be able to legally.

I have had relationships end and seen them end bacuse someone got a bad
bag or a short bag.
I have had friends die because of drug use.

I have injured myself not seriously but because I was stoned.

At 50 bucks a bag that takes meat off the table buddy.

Do you still use? If so I would worry about my job security

Quitting shows what you really care about and what you will do to get the
things in life that are important on the table and dealt with. Addiction comes in many forms . And none are good.

I am 35 drug free American prouder of my country and Family more than
ever.And am joining the Military in October to serve my Country.

I hope I have helped someone out there.
June 12th, 2006  
The Cooler King

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
So the same goes for someone on anti-psychotic medicication? Or someone who needs anti-depressants to function normally? I dont need it to make me me passive and laid back, I already am all those things so I dont understand your point.
That is a completely different case. Those people have chemical imbalances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureDevilDog
I dont need it to make me me passive and laid back, I already am all those things so I dont understand your point.
Why do you do it then?
--
Boots
June 12th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Why do I do it? Well I really need to gain weight and since smoking it makes you hungry, also because of the euphoria of it all its just down right awesome but that doesnt mean I need it to enjoy life. Its hard to explain to someone why they do it to someone whos never experienced it.

And to jaz-do, of course you and your friends are going to injure yourselves if you do stupid things.

Quote:
I have had friends die because of drug use.
You cant overdose on cannabis so either you're talking about a different drug or not telling the whole story. And the rest of your post is irrelevant. The fact that your wife didnt want you to or the fact that you cant afford it has nothing to do with anything. And no, cannabis is not addicting so stop misinforming people.
June 12th, 2006  
jaz-do

Future Devil Dog let me ask you how you started. No you can't overdose on it ,but you can get
some that is laced with something that can kill you or make you sick. Bottom line is you don't
ever know what may be on it if you get it from someone else!
June 12th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaz-do
Future Devil Dog let me ask you how you started.
I started because I read about it on www.erowid.com and it seemed interesting and also my friends were using it so I decided why not.

Well the person I get it from a guy that grows his own and hes one of my best friends so I dont think hes gonna be putting pcp or cocaine in it or anything
June 12th, 2006  
jaz-do

I know the euphoria you talk of. But do you plan on entering the Military. Let me tell you what
friends you have today could be gone tomorrow. If someone starts cutting it or lacing for some
reason financial or addicted to another drug etc.. I am not saying it will happen but the chance
is risky. What if you are there when the place gets raided. You seem level headed and I don't
wan't some of the things I have experienced to creep up on you. But they will eventually.
June 12th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Yes, I do but I'm only 15.
June 12th, 2006  
jaz-do

Then why not stop using it now. Prepare for your future with the Military.

The Army knows I have used it I have been honest with them. The drunk
driving charge also. Both along with debt may cost me the chance of Intell
job or anything with security clearance. That is a bunch of jobs lost that I
qualified for.

Another buddy and I were going to go Airborne right out of High School. The
difference was that he did and I didn't. I had nothing to stop me except my
self and friends that I partied with.

Do what you feel is right it's your choice.
June 12th, 2006  
therise21

the bottom line is smoking weed isnt going to single handedly ruin your life. everything in moderation. weed effects different people in defferent ways. if you are responsible about it, it is a good way to kick back and have a good time. if you arent, then you can have some serious problems(dui, depression, etc.). this is the same with everything. if you are responsible, go ahead, if not, dont.