marijuana, u tried it before?

Sexybeast

Banned
marijuana, or weed, or pot, is kind of everywhere in BC, Canada now..

my friend in Surrey, BC said 1 out of 4 houses in his community has a pot operation (growing operaion) in it....

u tried it before? like it?

Ahh yes "Operation Pot Grow" :D

Funnily enough you should mention Canada...I got my first complete "grow your own" video from there.

Well, i grew up in BC...so it's kinda hard to avoid smoking weed at least once in your life. Wasn't a big that though, and now I can't smoke it anyways, especially after what those morons in Edmonton did. :roll:

Meh, I've never tried pot because I don't like to not be in control. With alchohol I know how much makes me feel what ways and I can time it out to get the effect when/how I want.

Never have and never will! Never even smoked a cig, not done anything tobaco related (besides those people who continue to push it down my throat by second hand smoking :evil: )

AlexKall said:
Never have and never will! Never even smoked a cig, not done anything tobaco related (besides those people who continue to push it down my throat by second hand smoking :evil: )

i concuer.

AlexKall said:

ditto, and to make me even happier NO SMOKING IN BARS ANYMORE here in NZ....so happy

I tend to hold drugs and alcohol pretty well...but I didn't know that when I tried it, I smoked about half a gram and nothing happened so I said "F*ck it" and just gave up. Haven't tried again since.

I cant smoke or else my allergies and sinuses just go nuts and im sick for weeks plus Im 16 and no way in he** I'll ever smoke. Second hand is bad enough.

If it takes chemicals for you to have fun, then you already have a problem. Don't make it worse. If you need medicinal help, see a doctor.

i did it once or twice, then i met suzie and i told my friend that was tryin to get me on it to f*** off...

Never have, never will. I don't need to wreck my life with anything like that. Not to mention that in the CF, there is an enforced Drug Policy.

Back