marijuana, u tried it before?

Re: lol

Sexybeast said:
Anya1982 said:
My IQ is 134 and I have been smoking and drinking for years, did the occasional drug try put when younger, passed every exam I sat at top marks.............so saying it deteriates your brain may be wrong.
Might just depend ont he person.

i am sure ur brain will have no problem due to ur smoking and drinking

but ur whole body,
live a good life young lady

Thanks,

But I am fully fit. I play alot of sport, I keep fit and I eat healthy. The doctors say I am fine and nothing is wrong with me. I think if you look after your self it don't matter. But thats for drinking and smoking. Drugs other hand is like acid to metal.

Drugs effect people in diffrent ways. Some people it totally F-s them up and others it doesn't do any pyshical or mental harm. If it doesn't hurt you and you stay healthy, good for you smoke it up, on the other hand that if it totally destroys you, you should stop.

OutcastHuman said:
Drugs effect people in diffrent ways. Some people it totally F-s them up and others it doesn't do any pyshical or mental harm. If it doesn't hurt you and you stay healthy, good for you smoke it up, on the other hand that if it totally destroys you, you should stop.

Kinda too late to stop if it destroys you

OutcastHuman said:
Well weed isnt the worst but it is the gateway drug, it is the one drug that rules them all.

Mmm... No. This is what I wrote, copied from a scientist's data + research
Vitaly said:
Marijuana Is A "Gateway" Drug It Leads To Hard Drugs
This is one of the more persistent myths. A real world example of what happens when marijuana is readily available can be found in Holland.

The Dutch partially legalized marijuana in the 1970s. Since then, hard drug use, heroin and cocaine, have DECLINED substantially.

If marijuana really were a gateway drug, one would have expected use of hard drugs to have gone up, not down.

This apparent "negative gateway" effect has also been observed in the United States.

Studies done in the early 1970s showed a negative correlation between use of marijuana and use of alcohol.

A 1993 Rand Corporation study that compared drug use in states that had decriminalized marijuana versus those that had not, found that where marijuana was more available, the states that had decriminalized, hard drug abuse as measured by emergency room episodes decreased.

In short, what science and actual experience tell us is that marijuana tends to substitute for the much more dangerous hard drugs like alcohol, cocaine, and heroin

No Vitaly...marihuana is a gateway drug, and don't you ever forget that.
After using it for some time the scariness(sp?) of other stuff isn't so scary anymore.

No it really isn't. I know a hell of a lot of pot-heads, none of them are crack/lsd/meth-heads too. They just smoke pot, even though getting acid, pcp, meth, coke isn't that hard around here. The males and females. Untill they start doing heavy stuff I can still say that from personal experience and the documented usage of drugs in the Netherlands that weed is not a gateway drug. The difference between me and the pot heads is that while they get messed up, I drink so I definetly see what they are doing. Plus how is weed in anyway scary? It's not like it's possible to die from it without smoking over like 40000 joints (or whatever number I mention previously).

Look...I don't even want to bother to argue on this one...my point is your acceptance threshold lowers. That's all.

pot is a gateway drug; vitaly, you can say that you know a lot of potheads who dont do harder drugs, and therefore you believe that research, but i can say that i know a whole lot of people who got started on weed bc it was "harmless" and then they started doing harder drugs and now they are in jail, living on the street, or dead...somebody dies just about every month at my school and you'll never guess what drug they started doing-pot, and then moved on to the harder stuff

That is their choice, if it is a gateway drug it means that it moves people to harder stuff to get a better high. you can't say that the hard drug users we led to those drugs by weed. Every drug user starts with weed. The point is that weed doesn't make you do anything harder. It doesn't make you go retarded. Some people choose to just do weed because they can get high off of it, others aren;t scared of using a drug that they can OD on so they go ahead and use them. The reasons for using the harder drugs can be plentiful. Some want LSD which is a completely different sensation then being "weed-high", its hallucinogenic. Others don't want the relaxed feeling of weed, but want to be more pumped up with coke, heroin, or pcp. Those drugs with unbeleivable high addicting qualities can make those first time users addicted. With weed, its next to impossible to be addicted after one time. The fact that some pot-heads decide to use a harder drug has nothing to do with the fact that they smoke weed, unless they are offered that harder drug while high, and they can't think straight enough to say no. Weed doesn't make people want to try harder stuff because how can an acceptance threshold be lowered from a drug that not only is physically impossible to OD on but people are also thinking about legalizing it.

506thWW214yroldBuff said:
a couple ays ago i was on this forum reading the true funny stories high...drugs r fun.....always remember a friend w/ weed is a friend indeed

no no, a friend in need is a friend in deed, a friend with weed is better :p That song is awsome.

Back