marijuana, u tried it before? - Page 3

--
Boots

February 3rd, 2005  
Joe252

Nope not me never heard of the stuff...ok i have smoke it 10 or 20 times but thats all....i smoke maby 1 time a month not if that (im trying to quite) and i dont drink beer frequently....and Yes im off of it and happy.....but its hard
February 4th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKall
Never have and never will! Never even smoked a cig, not done anything tobaco related (besides those people who continue to push it down my throat by second hand smoking )
Same....and gonna stay that way
February 4th, 2005  
Sexybeast

actually i know a girl who goes onto Honor Roll at school after smoking weed....
--
Boots
February 4th, 2005  
MadeInChina

*sexybeast, so ur from vancouver eh??

i used to live there, lol, i know how badly the drug probelm is there, half of the kids are hiding in ther basements producing smoke
February 4th, 2005  
mandi

90% of my friends smoke it, but i never have
February 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

lol, i use to beat up anyone of my friends who smoked it, so my group benefited from not having to do drugs.

im serious, drugs wreck life
February 5th, 2005  
Ed

It would be interesting to try it once in my life, But there is a Zero Tolerance drug Policy in the ADF, so I cant have that stuff in my system just before I start.
February 5th, 2005  
Vitaly

Well, the majority of the Honor Roll kids at my school are pot-heads. Sadly, some of the Straight A students are also pot-heads. Some drugs do wreck life, nut not weed. From all the kids I know that smoke weed constantly I only know 2 or 3 burn-outs that are on a quick path to no-where. It's so bad it my school that I used to pride myself on never smoking it at all with all of the temptation. I mean, I go to parties where weed is rampant and so are things that are much worse. But I have been able to stay away from that stuff. The difference between me and some other people here that "hate" drugs is that I don't mind if my friends do it. Weed that is. I do try to keep them away from "serious" drugs.

Check out this website for real info on weed and what not - http://a1b2c3.com/drugs/
February 5th, 2005  
battery

I'm pretty sick of people who haven't tried it before saying "drugs ruin lifes".... Bias b******t.

I smoke pot and I'm damn proud, I've been smoking 4-5 joints a day for the last year pretty much and have barely spent any of my own money, drugs are just a way to make the day a little better and if you're like me, you'll never get caught...
February 5th, 2005  
CanadianCowgirl

I don't even know what to say to that.......