marijuana, u tried it before?

Nope not me never heard of the stuff...ok i have smoke it 10 or 20 times but thats all....i smoke maby 1 time a month not if that (im trying to quite) and i dont drink beer frequently....and Yes im off of it and happy.....but its hard

AlexKall said:
Never have and never will! Never even smoked a cig, not done anything tobaco related (besides those people who continue to push it down my throat by second hand smoking :evil: )

Same....and gonna stay that way

*sexybeast, so ur from vancouver eh??

i used to live there, lol, i know how badly the drug probelm is there, half of the kids are hiding in ther basements producing smoke

lol, i use to beat up anyone of my friends who smoked it, so my group benefited from not having to do drugs.

im serious, drugs wreck life

It would be interesting to try it once in my life, But there is a Zero Tolerance drug Policy in the ADF, so I cant have that stuff in my system just before I start.

Well, the majority of the Honor Roll kids at my school are pot-heads. Sadly, some of the Straight A students are also pot-heads. Some drugs do wreck life, nut not weed. From all the kids I know that smoke weed constantly I only know 2 or 3 burn-outs that are on a quick path to no-where. It's so bad it my school that I used to pride myself on never smoking it at all with all of the temptation. I mean, I go to parties where weed is rampant and so are things that are much worse. But I have been able to stay away from that stuff. The difference between me and some other people here that "hate" drugs is that I don't mind if my friends do it. Weed that is. I do try to keep them away from "serious" drugs.

Check out this website for real info on weed and what not - http://a1b2c3.com/drugs/

I'm pretty sick of people who haven't tried it before saying "drugs ruin lifes".... Bias bullshit. :evil:

I smoke pot and I'm damn proud, I've been smoking 4-5 joints a day for the last year pretty much and have barely spent any of my own money, drugs are just a way to make the day a little better and if you're like me, you'll never get caught...

I tried it a couple of times but it sucked because it had no effect on me at all and it's too expensive. Smoking weed is hippie BS anyway :twisted:

I've known many people who smoked their brains away. They are completely wasted now...

battery said:
Sexybeast said:
4-5 joints a day?? :shock: ......cool.....
i could not even break that record

Those are days when im having trouble catchin one. :D

Maybe it's because I'm fro mBC, but that's really not all that much:S. I mean, I knew guys in school that smoked a bowl after every class, and two or three over lunch.

gingerbeard said:
can anyone tell me a detail account what does it make u feel like?

I dont know, and I dont want to. I have a military career ahead of me so I cant afford to do it.

gingerbeard said:
can anyone tell me a detail account what does it make u feel like?

Why don't you go buy a dime bag? Honestly, live your own life, don't sit around on the internet asking people.

Back