May 29th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

I've done it and I don't know why you don't like drugs
May 29th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
I've done it and I don't know why you don't like drugs
The only reason I will not and havent tryed it is because it f*cks up your life.
May 29th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poep
The thing is, it's counterculture if you keep it illegal.
Which attracks a lot of people because it's cool or badass to smoke marijuana.

I live in Holland, nearby Amsterdam. Around here it's sort of socially accepted by the youth, which means it isn't really badass anymore. Which leads to a lot of people that would smoke it because it would be badass to not smoke it anymore and a lot of people who wouldn't smoke it if it would be badass to smoke it for better reasons.
I made this argument before so it's interesting to read it again.
Just make it not bad ass anymore.
Amsterdam Centraal Station is my Anti-Drug.
--
Boots
May 29th, 2005  
Poep

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poep
The thing is, it's counterculture if you keep it illegal.
Which attracks a lot of people because it's cool or badass to smoke marijuana.

I live in Holland, nearby Amsterdam. Around here it's sort of socially accepted by the youth, which means it isn't really badass anymore. Which leads to a lot of people that would smoke it because it would be badass to not smoke it anymore and a lot of people who wouldn't smoke it if it would be badass to smoke it for better reasons.
I made this argument before so it's interesting to read it again.
Just make it not bad ass anymore.
Amsterdam Centraal Station is my Anti-Drug.
Yeah, central station. Since you won't get busted for using heroin it's more in the open. So you can see a lot of junks at central station. Makes you think again about a drug like heroin...
Ive heard a lot of people talking about heroin, saying: look at central station, that's why you shouldnt do harddrugs. It's THE drug for losers. No young people do it nowadays. We actually have the relatively least harddrug addicts of Europe (perhaps the world) with the most liberal policy in the world.
Should make you think about wheter the war on drugs is really that good of an idea..