marijuana, u tried it before? - Page 10

--
Boots

February 17th, 2005  
mandi

pot is a gateway drug; vitaly, you can say that you know a lot of potheads who dont do harder drugs, and therefore you believe that research, but i can say that i know a whole lot of people who got started on weed bc it was "harmless" and then they started doing harder drugs and now they are in jail, living on the street, or dead...somebody dies just about every month at my school and you'll never guess what drug they started doing-pot, and then moved on to the harder stuff
February 17th, 2005  
Vitaly

That is their choice, if it is a gateway drug it means that it moves people to harder stuff to get a better high. you can't say that the hard drug users we led to those drugs by weed. Every drug user starts with weed. The point is that weed doesn't make you do anything harder. It doesn't make you go retarded. Some people choose to just do weed because they can get high off of it, others aren;t scared of using a drug that they can OD on so they go ahead and use them. The reasons for using the harder drugs can be plentiful. Some want LSD which is a completely different sensation then being "weed-high", its hallucinogenic. Others don't want the relaxed feeling of weed, but want to be more pumped up with coke, heroin, or pcp. Those drugs with unbeleivable high addicting qualities can make those first time users addicted. With weed, its next to impossible to be addicted after one time. The fact that some pot-heads decide to use a harder drug has nothing to do with the fact that they smoke weed, unless they are offered that harder drug while high, and they can't think straight enough to say no. Weed doesn't make people want to try harder stuff because how can an acceptance threshold be lowered from a drug that not only is physically impossible to OD on but people are also thinking about legalizing it.
February 27th, 2005  
506thWW214yroldBuff

a couple ays ago i was on this forum reading the true funny stories high...drugs r fun.....always remember a friend w/ weed is a friend indeed
--
Boots
March 1st, 2005  
Schwul

I tried it, and puked. then i ate part of a plastic plant.
March 4th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwul
I tried it, and puked. then i ate part of a plastic plant.
You sure it wasn't laced?
March 5th, 2005  
Schwul

laced?
March 6th, 2005  
Vitaly

As in a little PCP or Coke in it?
March 6th, 2005  
Tessa

Tried it - Taste like sh*t.
May 5th, 2005  
cpl_clarke

Ive smoked it, i liked it, but its bad for you. After awhile i started to get sick and finally i quit.
May 8th, 2005  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by 506thWW214yroldBuff
a couple ays ago i was on this forum reading the true funny stories high...drugs r fun.....always remember a friend w/ weed is a friend indeed
no no, a friend in need is a friend in deed, a friend with weed is better :P That song is awsome.