March Madness has arrived!!

--

March 14th, 2010  
Sevens

Topic: March Madness has arrived!!

Since my Heels didn't make it in (no, I'm not surprised after their less than stellar season, but it still stings), I don't really care this year. I do think....as much as this pains me to say.....that's its Duke's to lose.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/2...1210?GT1=39002
March 14th, 2010  
A Can of Man

MLS MLS MLS!!!!
March 15th, 2010  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
Since my Heels didn't make it in (no, I'm not surprised after their less than stellar season, but it still stings), I don't really care this year. I do think....as much as this pains me to say.....that's its Duke's to lose.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/2...1210?GT1=39002
No way! Duke won't get farther than the Sweet 16 or the Elite 8.

Now, I don't know who's gonna take it all the way, but I'm pretty sure it WON'T be the Blue Devils.
--
March 15th, 2010  
Sevens

I hope not, but that's what my feeling is. I'd like to see Kentucky, Kansas, Syracuse, Gonzaga, Vanderbilt, Villanova, Wake Forest, or anyone other than Duke win it all.
March 15th, 2010  
Rob Henderson

Hahaha. I know you would. I think Kentucky has a good shot.
March 15th, 2010  
Sevens

They had a good season. So did Syracuse. Kentucky just isn't the same to me without Tubby so I dunno if I can throw my support behind them. LOL
March 16th, 2010  
Chukpike

I will follow Kansas, but they are in a tough section. Duke faces the same problem with the talent in their section.
March 18th, 2010  
Rob Henderson

Man... I had a LOT of potential bracket screw ups today... Cannot BELIEVE Nova survived, almost had Florida upset BYU, and then freakin Vandy loses to MURRAY STATE?!?!
March 19th, 2010  
Sevens

My bracket is completely screwed up! If tomorrow is as bad, I'm gonna throw things, pout, and then refuse to watch the rest of the tourney. LOL
March 19th, 2010  
Rob Henderson

Hahaha. Don't do that. Instead, make it like golf. The lower the score, the better the tournament.