Man or Woman

>*CrAzY*< said:
I got 11/16. Then 16/16 after I realized that you couldn't just look at the cheekbones (thats a big one).

Generally you can tell by the build of their face, but I must say, some of those are ugly women and some of those are ugly gender confused people....

Ew.

I was expecting a lady to score better than the men.:shock:

not to rub it in your face, but I got a 15/16. There will be no hitting on shemen in my future...I could just do what crocodile Dudee did ;)

:lol: 8/16, I just wanted to be safe and figured they were all hirms. I only hit on girls I've seen naked, takes all the guess work out of it. ;)

ah but redneck what if she was a he but is now a she got the snip lol you wouldnt know then even though he/she was naked

It's surgery.

I think it's gross.

Real southern opinion here. I don't say ew and run away, I say... um. :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: :cen: . ...

Nah, one of my more admirable qualities (there are plenty I don't recommend mimicking) is my open mind... but yeah.

15/16 there was only one that fooled me, nothing worse than thinking you made it and wind with meat and two veg

LeEnfield said:
15/16 there was only one that fooled me, nothing worse than thinking you made it and wind with meat and two veg

Hahaha, it wouldn't matter to me - I don't have to worry about it anyway... unless it's some girl gone hot guy... lol

Back