Man Wants Cash For Finding Soldier's Camera

ladyhawk

Interview with Soldier......
http://www.nbc10.com/news/4047548/detail.html?subid=10101521

:shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6794245/

:x :x :x

Man Wants Cash For Finding Soldier's Camera

WCAU-TVPHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey soldier, who is being sent back to Afghanistan for a second tour of duty next week, lost his digital camera at last weekend's Eagles game.

The memory card in the camera had many pictures of the holidays with Spc. Elwood Wrigley's friends and family that he said were very precious to him.

Wednesday night, someone e-mailed NBC 10 to say they found the camera and offered it back, but at a price.

A man identifying himself as Michael Crook said he'd return the holiday photos for $1,000.

Part of the e-mail read: "I would be willing to ensure Mr. Wrigley gets his camera back for a fee. I would say $1,000 would cover it considering his memory stick is so precious to him. It sure looks like this family had a good Christmas." Crook e-mailed some of the pictures to NBC 10 to see if they were Wrigley's pictures.

NBC 10's Vince DiMentri showed the pictures to Wrigley, who said they are not his photos.

Wrigley was shocked that someone would do this.

"That's disgusting. I didn't think anybody on the planet was like that," said Wrigley.

Wrigley's aunt agrees with her nephew. "I can't believe someone would do that. It's horrible. It's just horrible."

During a phone interview with NBC 10, Crook offered no apologies.

"I don't really do things out of kindness. It's a business world and I know it seems harsh but, you know, it is all about the money" Crook said.

Crook said he is from south Jersey and was with friends at the Eagles-Bengals game when he found the camera.

NBC 10 is still not sure whether this is a hoax or if Crook really has Wrigley's camera.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**

What a horrible demonic selfish thing to do. I just can't believe those kinds of people, how do they live with themselves?

I have to agree when I read this......

I wanted to KICK Scum Bag :cen: :cen: !!

IMO he is a worthless piece of S***

LadyHawk

**Future Marine Corp Mom**

ladyhawk said:
IMO he is a worthless piece of S***
No, you are wrong. Hes lower then that. But that is just MHO, and of course their are some people who are worse, so I must leave room at the bottom for them.

Charge_7 said:
Hmm, just when I think I've heard it all - I ain't. The word "vermin" comes to mind.

Then it's time to call the "Verminator"... :twisted: :rambo:

"I don't really do things out of kindness. It's a business world and I know it seems harsh but, you know, it is all about the money" Crook said.

The definition of Crook, from Dictionary.com :evil:

adj. Australian
1. Out of order; faulty.
2. Not well; ill.
3. Of poor quality; inferior.
4. Not honest; crooked.
5. Informal. One who makes a living by dishonest methods.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=crook

Unfortunately some of what he says there is true.
Money rules the world, but "people" like that are just unbelievable...

Back