Man Sues After Plane Hits Lamborghini

--

June 23rd, 2007  
Team Infidel

Topic: Man Sues After Plane Hits Lamborghini

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man has sued over a traffic accident that involved an unlikely pair of vehicles - his Lamborghini and a small plane piloted by FBI agents. The propeller from the Cessna airplane mangled the driver's side of the black Lamborghini that Marlowe Treit had given himself...
June 23rd, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Airplane...Car...AIRPLANE...CAR...Who usually has the right of way in those situations? AIRPLANE!!! Honestly, if they're going to say they are both at fault for visual lookout crap, then the Lambo should lose full front. How do you NOT see a Cessna?!
June 23rd, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Hmmm.... FBI versus guy with super rich sports car. I guess the lawsuit is going to be dropped pretty soon because the FBI is going to investigate the guy pretty soon.
--
June 23rd, 2007  
major liability

Hey now, can you honestly say you are on the lookout for Cessnas running into your car while you are driving?

Someone crashed intentionally.
June 23rd, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by major liability
Hey now, can you honestly say you are on the lookout for Cessnas running into your car while you are driving?

Someone crashed intentionally.
I might not be on the lookout for one, but if one happens to be close enough to plow into me, it's close enough for me to ruddy see it...