Man Sues After Plane Hits Lamborghini

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Man Sues After Plane Hits Lamborghini
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - An Oregon man has sued over a traffic accident that involved an unlikely pair of vehicles - his Lamborghini and a small plane piloted by FBI agents. The propeller from the Cessna airplane mangled the driver's side of the black Lamborghini that Marlowe Treit had given himself...

Airplane...Car...AIRPLANE...CAR...Who usually has the right of way in those situations? AIRPLANE!!! Honestly, if they're going to say they are both at fault for visual lookout crap, then the Lambo should lose full front. How do you NOT see a Cessna?!

Hmmm.... FBI versus guy with super rich sports car. I guess the lawsuit is going to be dropped pretty soon because the FBI is going to investigate the guy pretty soon.

Hey now, can you honestly say you are on the lookout for Cessnas running into your car while you are driving?

Someone crashed intentionally.

Hey now, can you honestly say you are on the lookout for Cessnas running into your car while you are driving?

Someone crashed intentionally.
I might not be on the lookout for one, but if one happens to be close enough to plow into me, it's close enough for me to ruddy see it...

Back