Man Sorry but Robs Store Anyway- Twice

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Man Sorry but Robs Store Anyway- Twice
VERNON, Conn. (AP) - A man who apologized after robbing a Subway at gunpoint returned a week later for more money and again said he was sorry, police said. During the first robbery, on Aug. 13, the robber apologized to the clerk, saying, "Sorry, I have to do this," and taking $600, police said. A...

At least he has manners. It said he thanked the clerk. :) It's wonderful to read about those parts of society that haven't forgotten how to be courteous.

And he did say sorry.

What a lovely young man. :)

Robber: "Hi, clerker, how are you doing?"

Clerker: "I'm doing fine, sir, thanks. How may I help you, sir?"

Robber: "Yeah, I need a money from your cashier."

Clerker: "I'm afraid, sir, you can't do that, it's terrible way to do it."

Robber: *taking out a gun from his behind* "Please"

Clerker: "Certainly, sir, you may take this money, sir, but why if you don't mind, sir?"

Robber: "Sorry, I have to do it." *taking the money from the cashier* "But, thanks and have a nice day...uh...*reading his tag*....John."

Clerker: "You too, sir, have a nice day. Hope the police officers will catch you someday, sir."

Robber ran away from the store.

But I still get in trouble for saying "*****, please." to my teachers...What a crock!

When I was in the high school, NJROTC instructors and coaches doesn't mind if the students said, $h!t, damn, or anything like that unless if it's too much like "offense" to them.

Back