Man Sorry but Robs Store Anyway- Twice

--
Boots

August 22nd, 2007  
Team Infidel

Topic: Man Sorry but Robs Store Anyway- Twice

Man Sorry but Robs Store Anyway- Twice
VERNON, Conn. (AP) - A man who apologized after robbing a Subway at gunpoint returned a week later for more money and again said he was sorry, police said. During the first robbery, on Aug. 13, the robber apologized to the clerk, saying, "Sorry, I have to do this," and taking $600, police said. A...
August 23rd, 2007  
pixiedustboo

At least he has manners. It said he thanked the clerk. It's wonderful to read about those parts of society that haven't forgotten how to be courteous.

And he did say sorry.

What a lovely young man.
August 23rd, 2007  
Fox

Robber: "Hi, clerker, how are you doing?"

Clerker: "I'm doing fine, sir, thanks. How may I help you, sir?"

Robber: "Yeah, I need a money from your cashier."

Clerker: "I'm afraid, sir, you can't do that, it's terrible way to do it."

Robber: *taking out a gun from his behind* "Please"

Clerker: "Certainly, sir, you may take this money, sir, but why if you don't mind, sir?"

Robber: "Sorry, I have to do it." *taking the money from the cashier* "But, thanks and have a nice day...uh...*reading his tag*....John."

Clerker: "You too, sir, have a nice day. Hope the police officers will catch you someday, sir."

Robber ran away from the store.
--
Boots
August 23rd, 2007  
Rob Henderson

But I still get in trouble for saying "*****, please." to my teachers...What a crock!
August 23rd, 2007  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
But I still get in trouble for saying "*****, please." to my teachers...What a crock!
When I was in the high school, NJROTC instructors and coaches doesn't mind if the students said, $h!t, damn, or anything like that unless if it's too much like "offense" to them.
August 23rd, 2007  
5.56X45mm

Too bad this guy didn't rob this Subways...