The Man Who Could Topple Jack Murtha

Not a chance, I would assume the founding fathers smart enough to adjust with the times as President Bush did.

Funny how people like you want to throw this up bet yet when it comes to firearms for the citizens they wanna question the authenticity of what the founding fathers meant.

Bush adapted to the times? Don't make me laugh. Rather He insists that everything adapt to him. Bush is slower at adapting than Evolution is, just look how long it took for him to change the Iraq strategy. Pity that so many had to die for his stubbornness.

You know its easy to spin a quote out of context, but I think you know perfectly well that wasn't what Ben Franklin was taling about. Franklin wasn't talking about guns, he was talking about National security. You can read about it Pennsylvania Assembly: Reply to the Governor", November 11, 1755; as cited in The Papers of Benjamin Franklin, vol. 6, p. 242.

Lastly its interesting you can make comments about my views on firearms when you have no idea what they are.

Back