Male based Roe-v-Wade ...

Yeah it was...... I just keep thinking of the odds that such an act work. I mean how long does sperm stay alive in a mouth? Maybe the doc was on the premises, but then she had the whole deal well planned. What a crazy world we live in!

In Indiana if you donate sperm a woman can go to a clinic choose your sperm and then become pregnant and then sue you SUCCESSFULLY for child support. It has already happened. It scared me out a very lucrative source of regular bar fundage.
:)

Huh..... could this be linked to the burning of those Valentines card? I planned a stop over in Calcutta and thought I might donate some..... But now: I'll look for another source of some dinars or another stop over location. How is the situation in Hong Kong Bulldogg?

Aye it has Marine, it has. About five years ago, I'll find the link after I get some sleep and post it up.

Time was, a man would stand by his actions and take responsibility. Help raise the child.

Now, our society allows a guy (or gal) to cut a check that effectively relieves him/her of parenting duties.

This latest move seems to want to end even that sad practice.

Folks, children need parents. People need to stop abdicating their responsibilities and own up to the situation they brought on themselves.

While I can feel for the guy, the truth is that this move (if successful) would weaken the American "family." And it wasn't doing so well before this, either.

Airborne Eagle said:
Folks, children need parents. People need to stop abdicating their responsibilities and own up to the situation they brought on themselves.

While I can feel for the guy, the truth is that this move (if successful) would weaken the American "family." And it wasn't doing so well before this, either.
While I can sympathize with your view, there is also a case for 'simple justice' ... during the entire period these two young people were a 'couple', the young man had made it absolutely clear he was NOT ready to settle down or to raise children ... on the part of the young lady, during the entire period she kept assuring him that there was absolutely NO WAY that she could become pregnant.

SO WHERE IS HIS JUSTICE ... DOESN'T HE ASLO DESERVE TO BE PROTECTED BY THE LAW THE SAME AS SHE IS????????

No to mention the fact of the Indiana type laws. Where does justice and responsibility come into play there? I agree, the lawmakers need to make laws. Not the judges.

Last edited:
Then he should have taken measures to protect his future.

He's not a kid.

This can't be the first time his faith in women has been shaken.

There was a case in Britain were a chap had picked up girl and went off and had sex with her. He used a condom to protect him self and to stop an unwanted pregnancy. When he went to the bathroom the girl retrieved the condom and used the sperm to inseminate her self, which she did successfully. She then sued him for child maintenance and won as he was the father of her child whether he want to be our not.

That is pretty much what we are getting at. The woman has all the rights in the world where children are concerned. Men on the other hand have very limited rights.

We still have the ability to pull the trigger or not.

Of course, there are exceptions that bug us (like the example cited above). Still, I realize there are lots of folks who can do things I can't because of their position and my position. I can moan about it or take the steps to ensure I come out ahead or, at least, not get wallopped by a world that is unfair on many levels.

I have no idea about what precautions are taken to insure your sperm is used only by you, or used only for medical research. It seems to me that the donor would have to sign a permission form to release his donated sperm for use for the various functions.

Again, lawmakers need to get off their duffs and get to making laws. Then some of this stuff will go away.

Wow it sounds more and more like these female bugs (mantis ?) that eat their partner during/after sex. I guess that if you want to be sure; destroy the sample and never leave it unattended. So much for casual sex...
Or have a form in your wallet, next to the rubber, that she has to sign. Come on guys, what world are we living in???

That is the same question many people ask. When a woman can do the sort of things stated above and get away with it seems more than a bit unfair.

I reckon the answer is simple afterall. As long as the woman gets abused more often by a man then vice versa, the law will be on her side. You can abuse the law easier..... The law is a one track item, and it takes time to build in all kind of protective articles to prevent abuse by the "victims".

How many men do you know are willing to admit they are abused by their wives?

My ex-brother in laws wife (sounds southern don't it?) Hits him all the time. That is physical abuse. A Woman yells at the husband and tells him he is a no good for nothing etc, that is mental abuse. So on and so forth.
When men start coming forward saying they suffer from women the same as women suffer from them then maybe there will be more equality on the laws.

Marinerhodes said:
How many men do you know are willing to admit they are abused by their wives?

My ex-brother in laws wife (sounds southern don't it?) Hits him all the time. That is physical abuse. A Woman yells at the husband and tells him he is a no good for nothing etc, that is mental abuse. So on and so forth.
When men start coming forward saying they suffer from women the same as women suffer from them then maybe there will be more equality on the laws.

You make a very good point there. I saw a made for TV movie years ago (don't ask, female placation) about this. Apparently, they figure that just as many men are abused as women, only men don't report it.

How many have you guys had a woman slap you because of something you said or did? That's assault and it is w r o n g, but you probably didn't think about that when it happened, and all of you (I hope) never thought to hit her back. Had you thought about it and called the cops, you can bet they'd have looked at you funny.

Too many double standards for women out there.

PJ24 said:

Too many double standards for women out there.

AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

There are women out there who complain about equal treatment and then turn around when they have the same standards as men! What the heck is that?! As to the man in the article's problem, I think that he shouldnt have to pay the child support but thats it. There should be no further money exchange between the two. If the woman told the man that she could not become pregnated,and turns around and becomes pregnant then the woman is at fault. As to some type of contract being formed, the great Hollywood producers and writers have a saying: "Always get it in writing." Maybe that should fall into place here. If the man or woman says that they arent able to have babies, that should be written and signed by both parties. The legal aspect of life disgusts me. Im sorry if I get a little off topic but this has really bothered me. With pre-nuptual agreements and divorce papers and now this contract business...It aggravates me to no end the way that people can no longer own up to their own actions. Men whose girlfriends have babies simply take them to court to get an abortion, or force the woman to put the baby up to adoption. Couples have one big fight and its "I'll see your :cens: in court." My uncle recently went through a situation like that and I must say from a subjective, third-party point of view, my aunt is in the wrong. Sorry, you guys dont want to hear about that. Back to the thread, man shoulda won, woman shoulda got the facts straight. Clear cut.

Back