Making Friends Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator

U of B and B Alumnus
Well, I seem to have made a new friend....

Gator
Milforum Windbag

As my title has been changed.

Pity there is no list offered to pay Milbucks and see who did it.

Im sure whoever did it would admit to it...I would have...Had I did it. Honestly, what is anyone going to do to anyone else over the internet...This is about as violent as it gets...I HATE YOU...*punches in mouth*. Call me crazy, but that didnt hurt.

two-fingers.jpeg

Give ya two guesses but you'll only need one of 'em.
:)

Im sure whoever did it would admit to it...I would have...Had I did it. Honestly, what is anyone going to do to anyone else over the internet...This is about as violent as it gets...I HATE YOU...*punches in mouth*. Call me crazy, but that didnt hurt.

Keyboard Commandos do not scare me.
I like when they yell and scream about wanting to meet somewhere to "discuss" things in person.

My best mate's wife christened me "The Registered Knowall". I was absolutely chuffed, and throw it back at her on every possible occasion.

This all started many years ago when I won about 10 games of Trivial Pursuit in a row, someone then realised my weakness (The Arts), the b@stards used to gang up on me and would never let me finish, by always asking questions in this category.

The name stuck! I now wear it as a badge of honor.:-D

My best mate's wife christened me "The Registered Knowall". I was absolutely chuffed, and throw it back at her on every possible occasion.

This all started many years ago when I won about 10 games of Trivial Pursuit in a row, someone then realised my weakness (The Arts), the b@stards used to gang up on me and would never let me finish, by always asking questions in this category.

The name stuck! I now wear it as a badge of honor.:-D

I don't believe I've ever won 10 games of Tribial Pursuit in my entire life.
I'd have claimed you an Alien (extraterrestrial) and perhaps the Federal Government here would have taken you apart from the inside out seeing what made you tick.

As for my new Title here, you would not believe how happy I am at having my lungs yet capable of pulling and pushing air in and out of my body without the aid of mechanical intervention. And, while I do not sleep well, I do however sleep better without all the noise.
So, Windbag is, of course, the better choice than being dead.

Irishone and Sevens, yes children must play.
I am however saddened a bit that right wing radicals seem to be given in my opinion more latitude to play fast and lose with the rules, but, seeing how it is not my Website, I view that as just the way things are, and the way things will be, and in the end deal with it.

C/1Lt Henderson, thanks.

Last edited:
two-fingers.jpeg

Give ya two guesses but you'll only need one of 'em.
:)

This is the same guy who changed my title. There I was one day minding my own business and I log on here and wham bam thank you ma'am my title is changed without so much as a how's your uncle?

Bulldogg I'm sending you another bank deposit to get yourself fixed up.

:cheers:

This is the same guy who changed my title. There I was one day minding my own business and I log on here and wham bam thank you ma'am my title is changed without so much as a how's your uncle?

Bulldogg I'm sending you another bank deposit to get yourself fixed up.

:cheers:

Did your Title here used to be the Antichrist, Padre?

That would have been my first guess, but there is sadly no list for such a thing.

Well, I seem to have made a new friend....

Gator
Milforum Windbag

As my title has been changed.

Pity there is no list offered to pay Milbucks and see who did it.

there is go into that area you will see who paid for the change or ask the mighty handsome Redleg :smil:

sunb! paid for mine with TI encourging.

there is go into that area you will see who paid for the change or ask the mighty handsome Redleg :smil:

sunb! paid for mine with TI encourging.

Thanks, but I really don't believe in bothering the Staff over something so inconsequential.

I had tried the PX, but, not knowing about the system, I just clicked view in the section 'This will allow you to change your own custom user title'.

You are not allowed to view Item History.

That's all I got.
I believe if I changed my own title it would be listed there, or if I chaged someone elses user title it would be listed under
'This will allow you to change another users custom user title'.

I don't know if my title will change at 1000 posts back to the way it should have been had it not been changed by another user, but I'll find out soon enough.

My guess would be that it all stems from this Post....
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/291534-post.html

I am however saddened a bit that right wing radicals seem to be given in my opinion more latitude to play fast and lose with the rules, but, seeing how it is not my Website, I view that as just the way things are, and the way things will be, and in the end deal with it.

Gator, we try not to bear down too heavy on anyone to keep things interesting. I guarantee you that the Mods and Admin get together on these things and no one gets more of a break than anyone else.

Missileer

Gator, we try not to bear down too heavy on anyone to keep things interesting. I guarantee you that the Mods and Admin get together on these things and no one gets more of a break than anyone else.

Missileer

Noted.
I merely view things from the bottom looking up, while you, and those like you, view and act on things from the top looking down.
My view is more limited.

Addendum: To clearify on that, I see the things which affect me, while Mods must take into account the things which affect everyone.

Last edited:
Noted.
I merely view things from the bottom looking up, while you, and those like you, view and act on things from the top looking down.
My view is more limited.

Addendum: To clearify on that, I see the things which affect me, while Mods must take into account the things which affect everyone.

I guarantee you that we have as diverse of opinions as other members of the forum. By the way, they made me "Duck Hunter" and I'm afraid to even ask what that means but I modified it a little.

Last edited:
I guarantee you that we have as diverse of opinions as other members of the forum. By the way, they made me "Duck Hunter" and I'm afraid to even ask what that means but I modified it a little.

Yes Sir... I made you the duck hunter.... As a matter of fact, many of my ADA friends refer to themselves as duck hunters. Either that or "If it flies, it dies".....

Yes Sir... I made you the duck hunter.... As a matter of fact, many of my ADA friends refer to themselves as duck hunters. Either that or "If it flies, it dies".....

I figured it was something to do with firing wildly in the air. Put up enough flak and something's coming down.
ooz.gif

You bastard!

I've noticed that Milbucks are Bullets here at Milform, I have asked Redleg if the News Manager can collect his Milbucks, and use such for contests, so as to give lower end users a chance to jump into the fight at least armed for the first and second round of the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back