Making Friends Online - Page 8

--
Boots

November 1st, 2007  
mmarsh

Bulldogg

1. You don't block people thats true, you just resort to name calling, country bashing, sneering/scoffing, posting of obscene/sarcastic pictures and general rudeness. At least what Gator does (using the ignore function) is permitted by Forum rules. And therein lies the difference.

2. If it was just Gator I might give you the benefit of the doubt, but what you have done to Gator, you have done to many, many, others and the hilarious part is that you honestly believe to be the victim. Everyone here knows that it is YOU that cause most of the flame-wars here either directly or by proxy. I see what Gator writes so I wont pretend he is innocent either, but I would say that over the years you have ticked-off more people than he has. You are in no position to judge anybody here.

Gator has said things that have offended other people, but I have never detected the will to purposely hurt another person's feelings. By your own admission, you enjoy being cruel. I have watched you purposely probe people to find things that might upset them and that's really the only reason you are not liked here. Its very hard to feel sympathy for someone like you.

3. Nice excuse, but we both know that isn't the case. You just don't like to admit that you are wrong that's all. You have gone to the point of taking a ban because your ego couldn't concede error on a very small basic fact. My "baiting" of you has to do with as to do with stimulating intelligent thought, not of a harassment technique. Dont confuse me with yourself, I take no pleasure in causing grief to others (that includes yourself). BTW, the Mods have told me to avoid your "baiting" as well, so what does that tell you?

As for my writing skills, I might not have superb grammar skills as I have a very slight handicap. On top of it, you don't even allow me the time to properly edit my own posts. However, my reasoning ability is really quite good. You might read and write well, but you haven't said much in 3 years that I would describe as 'intellectually stimulating'. Thats not an insult, you just don't have very much to contribute to the discussion. So I'd say I'm the better one off.

4. You see Bulldogg, this is exactly my point. We are not like you. Just the idea of changing your title in order to 'get you' (or some other type of vandalism) strikes me as being extremely childish and vindictive. Most of us here are younger than you and are above that. And BTW, your trigger-hair temper proves that you DO care.

Thats all I have to say on the matter...
November 1st, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
As for the threats, can't help it, I'm a knuckle dragger. But um, its never in jest, I am more than willing to settle things non-verbally. Made one of me best mates that way. Thick as thieves these days but first time we met was a bloodied affair.
Mmm, knuckle dragger's. Too little of those in this day and age. WhooHoo!

*Sits back waiting for the hot guys to fight.*

(P.S. Is that best mate married? 8))

Bummer, no juicy fights.
November 1st, 2007  
Del Boy

[quote=mmarsh;
1. Gator has said things that have offended other people, but I have never detected the will to purposely hurt another person's feelings.

2. You might read and write well, but you haven't said much in 3 years that I would describe as 'intellectually stimulating'. Thats not an insult, you just don't have very much to contribute to the discussion.
...[/quote]

MM. I have to say that I do not agree with these two statements.
--
Boots
November 1st, 2007  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
MM. I have to say that I do not agree with these two statements.
I'm not surprised. But even if you are right, its the mods job to play cop here, not other people whose own record are...checkered. As for the 2nd try and get into a serious disagreement with the above and watch the discussion turn into a personal attack or just silly. I speak from experience.