Making Friends Online - Page 6




 
--
Boots
 
October 31st, 2007  
Infern0
 
christ sake Bulldog, i really did think you were above this sort of carry on.
October 31st, 2007  
Del Boy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
I wouldn't worry too much about negative rep points they can nullified rather quickly by a positive rep point and I am sure there are a number of people that would gladly help sort it out.

Ooooh. Ain't that corruption?
October 31st, 2007  
mmarsh
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
For the record it was a group decision, I was simply the man honored to pull the pin this time. And its not an insult. For proof I offer the following impartial definition of the word if it please the court.


http://www.thefreedictionary.com/windbag

I fail to see the insult gentlemen and ladies of the jury. Your witness counsel.
Oh please, You're not fooling anybody.

The fact you targeted the same user TWICE, even though he clearly stated he didn't like the term THE FIRST TIME proves that you were doing it to harass him. Nor is it the first time you have said something truly NASTY to him. So lets dispense with the BS about not being intended as an insult. We all know you what you are capable of, your "little miss innocent" act isn't going to work.

Gator

I have transfered 2000 milbucks to you so that you can change it back.
--
Boots
October 31st, 2007  
philam15
 
 
I don't know the whole situation here but I don't think anybody meant any harm.personally Id love for someone to change my name...ANYTHING lolbut that's just me
October 31st, 2007  
Team Infidel
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
I don't know the whole situation here but I don't think anybody meant any harm.personally Id love for someone to change my name...ANYTHING lolbut that's just me
be careful of what you ask for, there are some warp minded individuals on this forum...
October 31st, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by philam15
I don't know the whole situation here but I don't think anybody meant any harm.personally Id love for someone to change my name...ANYTHING lolbut that's just me
The argument is not about changing peoples titles as much as it is about changing their title to something that you know will annoy/insult/demean the person.

As others have pointed out it is a form of harassment and you would think that Bulldogg and his "Team" would be mature enough to know this, personally I cannot see the point in the having this option available as it is clearly for many an unwanted function for others to take cheap shots. I for one do not want my title changed by someone else, if it has to be changed I will do it myself and if people don't have the cash to do it then I am sure all those people who like changing others now can donate the funds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Ooooh. Ain't that corruption?
If the function can be used in a childish manner then it can be countered creatively, if the function turns out to be more trouble than its worth because it is so misused then I am sure it will be disabled.
October 31st, 2007  
mmarsh
 
 
Exactly right

Members should not have the ability to change other peoples titles. This leads to abuse and bullying by IMMATURE people. As we are seeing now.
October 31st, 2007  
Gator
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Hahaha I got one as well (same wording), seems the "Get a life foundation" is still struggling to practice what it preaches.

There are some truly sad people out there.
Did you get a Negative Rep from this very Thread stating "Can't lighten up"?

Making Friends Online October 31st, 2007 09:55 AM Can't lighten up


If not, I have you beat.... so far.

And mmarsh, thanks for the coin, but I sent it back.
You never know when disaster may strike and then need that Milbucks Money for something else, but, again, thanks for the thought anyway, I do appreciate it.
October 31st, 2007  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
Did you get a Negative Rep from this very Thread stating "Can't lighten up"?

Making Friends Online October 31st, 2007 09:55 AM Can't lighten up


If not, I have you beat.... so far.

And mmarsh, thanks for the coin, but I sent it back.
You never know when disaster may strike and then need that Milbucks Money for something else, but, again, thanks for the thought anyway, I do appreciate it.
Nope I only got the one for this post Making Friends Online with the comment "General Principle".

I don't really mind it as it breaks up the green dots and gives it a spacer look.
October 31st, 2007  
Gator
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Nope I only got the one for this post Making Friends Online with the comment "General Principle".

I don't really mind it as it breaks up the green dots and gives it a spacer look.

I thought the "Can't lighten up" line in mine was just all too funny considering, and on par for the complainant, if it is indeed the very same person who hit me with the "General Principle" Bad Rep, I'm waiting for the "Just for S**ts and Giggles" one now.
 


Similar Topics
Massachusetts Friends
Friends Vs. Italian Friends
Sometimes, Making Peace Means Making War
making friends
New Tools Making Online Work Easier (AP)