Who makes the best fries?

Who makes the best fries?

• Total voters
I think Burger King, but I don't like fries that much, so I don't take them most of the times going to a fast food restaurant

Hookedonlemons said:
Doubleyou tee ef?
TacoBell doesn't make fries! Are you nuts!!?
My choice is BK!
I know Taco Bell doesn't make fries! Taco Bell was put in there specifically to get a rise out of people. And it worked!

Me own fries are the best mates and I am feeling generous so here's the recipe...

1 real hammered iron wok, filled with 1 litre of pure peanut oil.

Heat on HIGH flame until the oil begins to smoke.

Take nice big russet potatoes and cut them using a mandolin or grater DIRECTLY into the oil. Only 1/2 a potato at a time so as to not overload the oil.

Let them fry until they begin to turn brown, only a minute or less.

Remove them immediately and place onto newsprint to remove excess oil and apply salt.

Give the oil 1 minute to reheat and repeat until you have as much as you want.

Enjoy.

bulldogg said:
Me own fries are the best mates and I am feeling generous so here's the recipe...

1 real hammered iron wok, filled with 1 litre of pure peanut oil.

Heat on HIGH flame until the oil begins to smoke.

Take nice big russet potatoes and cut them using a mandolin or grater DIRECTLY into the oil. Only 1/2 a potato at a time so as to not overload the oil.

Let them fry until they begin to turn brown, only a minute or less.

Remove them immediately and place onto newsprint to remove excess oil and apply salt.

Give the oil 1 minute to reheat and repeat until you have as much as you want.

Enjoy.

*drools*

:santam16: My schools fries are pretty dang good and Maynards. Restraunt in my home town. Damn good waffle fries. Would love to have some of them now. Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Honokaa. Sorry if I spelled it wrong, not Jewish.

Back