Make of this what you will (Katrina & Politics)

KC72

ahuaauhsg.jpg

where i am it's 00:55
and i found this after i'd just got in, i didn't think it would offend people that much :?

It doesn't offend lol. Just a bit of humor is all. I just sighed in that tolerant "man not again" type of way is all. :)

"Narrow is the path that leads to eternal life, but broad is the way to destruction"

That is a quote from the Bible, and it's meaning is obvious. Another truth can be taken from it though. The best thing for any large group of people (like a country) is sometimes very unpopular. The masses often want what isn't in their best interest, simply because it's more fun.

It seems to me that lately Mr. Bush is very unpopular. I personally prefer the narrow path. He has my continued support, and he is now my Commander-in-Chief.
flag.gif

prepare to be flamed dude, you should know better than to speak against bush on these boards.....

FUNNY! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In case you didn't get it , I am not a great fan of Dubya!

Yeah, he's one of those guys who you know right away if you like him or want him to go away. He came in under the worst circumstances of any President yet and has had to make more of the kind of decisions that no one wants to ever have to make in his life. My opinion is that he has slipped but, thank God, he hasn't fell yet. Sure, the easy decisions are preferred by a young, untested Commander in Chief so his ratings will stay up where he can gain the most political capital and feed their ego.

I guess I took a measure of the man when I saw things at their worst and decided to step across that line drawn in the sand on 9/11 and, as most real Texans, I'll stay until the end. But that's me, I don't hold it against anyone who takes the best way as they see it. God bless America. :salute2:

i think its funny. in fact it reminded me of something to post in the humor and jokes forum titled "google this, mr. president"

Back