Make of this what you will (Katrina & Politics) - Page 2

--
Make of this what you will (Katrina & Politics)

September 10th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Ha ha, funny.
September 10th, 2005  
WARmachine88

His approval rate pretty much shows that majority of american people do not like him a lot now.
September 10th, 2005  
Locke

prepare to be flamed dude, you should know better than to speak against bush on these boards.....
--
September 10th, 2005  
KC72

September 10th, 2005  
ghost457

i like Bush, but i just had to chuckle at that.......
September 10th, 2005  
Missileer

Besides that he'll tell his Mom on you. I think, for one, George Bush Sr. is afraid of her.
September 10th, 2005  
tomtom22

FUNNY!
In case you didn't get it , I am not a great fan of Dubya!
September 11th, 2005  
Missileer

Yeah, he's one of those guys who you know right away if you like him or want him to go away. He came in under the worst circumstances of any President yet and has had to make more of the kind of decisions that no one wants to ever have to make in his life. My opinion is that he has slipped but, thank God, he hasn't fell yet. Sure, the easy decisions are preferred by a young, untested Commander in Chief so his ratings will stay up where he can gain the most political capital and feed their ego.

I guess I took a measure of the man when I saw things at their worst and decided to step across that line drawn in the sand on 9/11 and, as most real Texans, I'll stay until the end. But that's me, I don't hold it against anyone who takes the best way as they see it. God bless America.
September 15th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

i think its funny. in fact it reminded me of something to post in the humor and jokes forum titled "google this, mr. president"
September 15th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Heh it's funny.