Major Richard Winters CMOH Petition(Band of Brothers)

I'm not a US citizen, but i signed it because that man was a benefit to all of humanity - and without his leadership in critical moments who knows how the war could have turned out.

Rich.

Signed it, and sent it to all my friends to sign it as well.

Maj. Winters is a great leader, definitely deserves it, hope something comes out of this.

I feel that it is not right for me to sign this petition, but I will happily salute Major Winters and his band of brothers.

Why is it not right for u to sign? It's your right not to sign, but he was a part of the 101st airborne that launched out of England and fought on D-Day. You have the right to sign if u so wish, because he and his men fought for everyone, not just America.

Rich.

This is an American award, to an American Soldier, and should be America thats decides who should be awarded what medals. It makes no difference to the award that he was stationed in Britain for a while or flew from here for the D Day landings. If this petition is to have any effect it be America that speaks not every TOM, DICK and HARRY from all over the world who has a computer

Back