Who is the main accused of September-eleven?

hamidreza

1- A terrorist group.
2- US Government.
3- A terrorist group that was conducted or supported by some parts of US Government.
If there is any other accused please add it.
And the next question. Because of this terrorist incident, US fought against two countries and millions people were killed and wounded. So it is not necessary an independent fact-finding group (completely independent) to be formed by UN and review this terrorist incident and clarify the truth for the world?

Ahmadinejad speech in UN - 23 Sep. 2010

Last edited:
Well Dr.Goebbels!
That question has been answered long ago.
But let us hear the truth - for you probably know it....?

1- A terrorist group.
2- US Government.
3- A terrorist group that conducted or supported by some parts of US Government.
And the next question. Because of this terrorist incident, US fought against two countries and millions people were killed and wounded. So it is not necessary an independent fact-finding group (completely independent) to be formed by UN and review this terrorist incident and clarify the truth for the world?

Are you F*ing kidding me?

Well Dr.Goebbels!
That question has been answered long ago.
But let us hear the truth - for you probably know it....?
me? I can just guess. I prefer to get answer from an independent fact-finding group. It is better No?

First off, Millions did not die. That is what your Mullahs want you to think... The great American tyranny... seriously?

1- A terrorist group.
2- US Government.
3- A terrorist group that conducted or supported by some parts of US Government.

Probably some of the high on opium NGO's wanting to change the world and succeeded in changing their own world

The main accused of 9/11 is dead.

As far as Afgh goes the UN has backed that operation all along as the US right to selfdefence so I guess you are **** out of luck there..
Or are they not independent enough for you?
By proxy the UN has accepted the evidence put forth by the US that someone residing in Afgh and protected by the leadership in Afgh were responsible for 9/11.

I would like an independent group to look into ALL the facts of the Iran-Iraq war were several more thousends die during a prolonged war without a winner for no reason.
Then I would want that independent organization to punish the responsible for that war.

I would ALSO want everyone involved in IED manufacturing and technology profileration of such in Iraq for the past 7 years to be arrested and interrogated.
Then we once and for all would get a clearer grasp on statesponsored terrorism..

Now how about that?

KJ sends..

Last edited:
1- A terrorist group.
2- US Government.
3- A terrorist group that was conducted or supported by some parts of US Government.

Number 1 definitely. No independent fact-finding group needed. Proven beyond any doubt : Al Qaida. (some of them are free to walk around in your country).

Number 1 definitely. No independent fact-finding group needed. Proven beyond any doubt : Al Qaida. (some of them are free to walk around in your country).
As per your guess I think number 3 can be true too. Can’t be? It was not necessary Al-Qaeda was informed.
Also I prefer to hear “definitely” from an independent fact-finding group, instead of you. I am care that it might be illegal talking about this terrorist incident several years later. Like holocaust.

As per your guess I think number 3 can be true too. Can’t be? It was not necessary Al-Qaeda was informed.
Also I prefer to hear “definitely” from an independent fact-finding group, instead of you. I am care that it might be illegal talking about this terrorist incident several years later. Like holocaust.

Illegal to talk about the Holocaust? What country are you talking about? It isn't illegal to talk about the Holocaust or 9/11 despite the amount of time. If you try to say controversial stuff about either one though, you won't find many happy hears. Just like when the countries left while Ahmadinejad was making his speech because he was questioning whether the Holocaust happened.

I am wondering what was your intentions with this thread? Are you asking us what do we think or something? Most of us will say it was #1.

Last edited:
I am not wondering what his intentions are:they are obvious:the man is a provoker and a trouble maker

It's not my guess. I'm 100% sure. Number 2 and 3 are impossible, we don't do such things over here. We also live in a free country were we can talk freely about terrorism or the holocaust. Denying the holocaust is in some free countries a crime because there is such an overwhelming evidence that it did happen that you must be from another planet to deny it.

As the master planner (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) and the perpetrators are known, and as far as I know either dead or in the case of Mohammed, in custody having admitted his part in the crime.

The answer is undoubtedly #1.

My own impression is that the remainder are totally illogical, as involvement by the US would serve no real purpose.

As the master planner (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) and the perpetrators are known, and as far as I know either dead or in the case of Mohammed, in custody having admitted his part in the crime.

The answer is undoubtedly #1.

My own impression is that the remainder are totally illogical, as involvement by the US would serve no real purpose.
And yet there are a few Liberals still thinking that Bush was in on it & planted devices in the Towers. One used to post on another Forum untill a year or so ago.

And yet there are a few Liberals still thinking that Bush was in on it & planted devices in the Towers. One used to post on another Forum untill a year or so ago.
There must be tens of thousands of conspiracy theorists out there of every colour of the political rainbow. One wouldn't have to be a liberal to distrust GWB and the NeoCon crazies.

I must say that by far the majority of these weirdos appear to be from the US, and in view of some of the things US politicians do, I find it hard to see why there are not far more of them.

Having said that, it is still my considered opinion that the US was not involved in any way, simply because they had nothing of real value to gain from it.

Last edited:
I think what will the middle east people say if I ask this question from them?
What other people say or think is not really important.

What is important, is being able to find what truth there is. In this case it is not hard to do as there are groups who have admitted their involvement.

Last edited:

Why? Why must you turn this into a political rant? Conspiracies are not subject to one party, I know some people who claim themselves conservatives who believe it was the U.S government that planned 9/11, simply because they don't trust government.

Why? Why must you turn this into a political rant? Conspiracies are not subject to one party, I know some people who claim themselves conservatives who believe it was the U.S government that planned 9/11, simply because they don't trust government.
That's hardly a rant, & I've seen postings by a couple of Libs(as recently as after the Bombay terrorist attacks) supporting the theory, none by known Conservatives.

Back