Who is the main accused of September-eleven? - Page 3




 
--
 
April 8th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
me? I can just guess. I prefer to get answer from an independent fact-finding group. It is better No?
Can you give an example of this or these Independent Fact-Finding Group(s)?
April 8th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
That's hardly a rant, & I've seen postings by a couple of Libs(as recently as after the Bombay terrorist attacks) supporting the theory, none by known Conservatives.
I must agree it wasn't a rant, but it was a totally unwarranted and baseless politicization of the subject. I spend a considerable amount of time looking at these idiots postings, particularly on YouTube where you can find everyone from flat earthers and 9/11 theorists to believers in free energy and perpetual motion, and I'm yet to find one who states his political affiliations.

I think that it is far more likely that people just associate certain illogical or unpleasant attitudes and behaviours with alleged political views that they don't like.
April 9th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
Can you give an example of this or these Independent Fact-Finding Group(s)?
It is a good question. It should be formed by UN, but I can't give you an example and maybe it is impossible according to UN structure.
--
April 9th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
It is a good question. It should be formed by UN, but I can't give you an example and maybe it is impossible according to UN structure.
So what you are saying is only a reflection of your or your governments own thoughts? You THINK the US government was involved in the 9/11 but neither you nor your government can prove it
April 10th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
So what you are saying is only a reflection of your or your governments own thoughts? You THINK the US government was involved in the 9/11 but neither you nor your government can prove it
I don’t want to prove something. I just say it should be proved by an independent group. If there isn’t any group it is another problem. Most of ME people don’t trust to US and it is their right to know why their countries was attacked, their people were killed and ….
Even in best condition for you if we consider the US claim is true, it can be proved that the main accused or one of main accused is US. Because of US and Soviet Union competition in cold war Afghanistan has this condition and because of US ambitious policies radical Islam has grown in this region.
But in my opinion I am suspicious of US about this terrorist incident. Let me ask you a question. Which one is better for US, Israel and allies? A Middle East that their people live in peace, their countries are independent, their leader protect their countries benefits, spend their oil income to have a real development or a ME that is disquiet, their leaders are puppet, spend their oil income to buy weapon from west and do conspiracy and fight against each other and get their government legitimacy from west instead of their people. I think the second one and US dirty capitalist regime does anything to reach this goal.
April 10th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
I donít want to prove something. I just say it should be proved by an independent group. If there isnít any group it is another problem. Most of ME people donít trust to US and it is their right to know why their countries was attacked, their people were killed and Ö.
Even in best condition for you if we consider the US claim is true, it can be proved that the main accused or one of main accused is US. Because of US and Soviet Union competition in cold war Afghanistan has this condition and because of US ambitious policies radical Islam has grown in this region.
But in my opinion I am suspicious of US about this terrorist incident. Let me ask you a question. Which one is better for US, Israel and allies? A Middle East that their people live in peace, their countries are independent, their leader protect their countries benefits, spend their oil income to have a real development or a ME that is disquiet, their leaders are puppet, spend their oil income to buy weapon from west and do conspiracy and fight against each other and get their government legitimacy from west instead of their people. I think the second one and US dirty capitalist regime does anything to reach this goal.
You are not looking for the truth, you are looking for someone who says that the US government ordered the 9/11 attacks. I live in the west and I can asure you for 100% that we don't kill our own civilians on purpose. Western countries are real democracies. When we don't like our government we choose another one. We have free travel, freedom of speech and free internet. We have twitter, facebook, youtube and more. None of it is blocked, neither are satellite broadcasts. Our gasoline prices are much higher than yours, but we can easily afford it and it is not rationed. What we don't like is a government that tells what we can see, hear or do. That prevents us to travel where we want and to say what we want. We don't like clerics who will force us to live according to religious laws from centuries ago. I love capitalism. Thanks to capitalism I was able to start a business and retire at the age of 48. I'm living my own life. A lot of ME countries owe their wealth to capitalism, because without it the oil was still beneath the sand and no wealth. If you want to sove a problem, start with yourself and don't blame others.
April 10th, 2012  
I3BrigPvSk
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
I donít want to prove something. I just say it should be proved by an independent group. If there isnít any group it is another problem. Most of ME people donít trust to US and it is their right to know why their countries was attacked, their people were killed and Ö.
Even in best condition for you if we consider the US claim is true, it can be proved that the main accused or one of main accused is US. Because of US and Soviet Union competition in cold war Afghanistan has this condition and because of US ambitious policies radical Islam has grown in this region.
But in my opinion I am suspicious of US about this terrorist incident. Let me ask you a question. Which one is better for US, Israel and allies? A Middle East that their people live in peace, their countries are independent, their leader protect their countries benefits, spend their oil income to have a real development or a ME that is disquiet, their leaders are puppet, spend their oil income to buy weapon from west and do conspiracy and fight against each other and get their government legitimacy from west instead of their people. I think the second one and US dirty capitalist regime does anything to reach this goal.
So you are accusing the US for what governments in the ME are doing? So when the majority of the Govs in the ME are so corrupt so they can provide courses in the matter. If you want to blame somebody, blame the Govs in the area, not the US. If these Govs are allied with the US, that's their decision to be allied, not the US per se. It does not matter if you have a government based on political ideologies, theological ideologies, and/or a mix of them. You will always have the elite, which have when others in the country don't. So you honestly think this will ever change regardless the system in the country?
Furthermore, these countries are following the basic rules of business so there is dependence between the provider and the customer, what the country is doing with the profit is not the US fault. What the majority of these countries are doing is only to increase the wealth for the ruling elite.
April 11th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
You are not looking for the truth, you are looking for someone who says that the US government ordered the 9/11 attacks. I live in the west and I can asure you for 100% that we don't kill our own civilians on purpose. Western countries are real democracies. When we don't like our government we choose another one. We have free travel, freedom of speech and free internet. We have twitter, facebook, youtube and more. None of it is blocked, neither are satellite broadcasts. Our gasoline prices are much higher than yours, but we can easily afford it and it is not rationed. What we don't like is a government that tells what we can see, hear or do. That prevents us to travel where we want and to say what we want. We don't like clerics who will force us to live according to religious laws from centuries ago. I love capitalism. Thanks to capitalism I was able to start a business and retire at the age of 48. I'm living my own life. A lot of ME countries owe their wealth to capitalism, because without it the oil was still beneath the sand and no wealth. If you want to sove a problem, start with yourself and don't blame others.
If you are free, you are happy, you trust to your government, you think they say always truth, you have twitter, youtube, facebook… and the season is always spring in your country, well it is good for you but these are not my answer.
Your government’s claim and your trust to your government is valid in your country territory and if they want to attack to others countries for 9/11 or any other thing, and if millions people will be killed and wounded by these attacks, they must provide acceptable evidence for international community before and it must be accepted by an independent group.
And tell me was their claims true about Iraq’s WMD?
April 11th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
Quote:
So you are accusing the US for what governments in the ME are doing? So when the majority of the Govs in the ME are so corrupt so they can provide courses in the matter. If you want to blame somebody, blame the Govs in the area, not the US. If these Govs are allied with the US, that's their decision to be allied, not the US per se. It does not matter if you have a government based on political ideologies, theological ideologies, and/or a mix of them. You will always have the elite, which have when others in the country don't. So you honestly think this will ever change regardless the system in the country?
Furthermore, these countries are following the basic rules of business so there is dependence between the provider and the customer, what the country is doing with the profit is not the US fault. What the majority of these countries are doing is only to increase the wealth for the ruling elite.
As I said the US’s interest in ME will be maintained through a garbled and upset ME and US does anything for that. A terrorist attack like 9/11 can give them a good reason to increase their military presence in this region to threaten the countries which are independent such as Iran and protect the countries with puppet and dependent leaders such as Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and put sensitive region of the Middle East under their control and divert the ME people’s attention from Palestine. So it was worth to plan a terrorist attack like 9/11.
Also I don’t blame my country’s government because my country’s people throw out our traitor and puppet king 33 years ago and now we are an independent country. It is why the US became one of our enemies. Coup, supporting Iraq by west in Iran- Iraq war, sanction for different thing are the cost we paid or are paying for our independence.
But about the most of ME leaders it is different. Most of them are puppet. These two (US and Arab traitor leaders) have a dirty coexistence that the US ensure the survival of these Arab leaders and instead the Arab leaders supply the US interest in this region. Like two parasites. and the main losers are the people of the region.
April 11th, 2012  
lljadw
 
Spoken as a true ayatollah
 


Similar Topics
U.S. troops accused of killing Iraq family
Accused 'wanted to suicide bomber'
Day In Pictures - September 19 (British tanks Attacked )
India and Pakistan
US citizen accused of Bush murder plot