Who is the main accused of September-eleven? - Page 2




 
--
 
April 7th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
As per your guess I think number 3 can be true too. Can’t be? It was not necessary Al-Qaeda was informed.
Also I prefer to hear “definitely” from an independent fact-finding group, instead of you. I am care that it might be illegal talking about this terrorist incident several years later. Like holocaust.

Illegal to talk about the Holocaust? What country are you talking about? It isn't illegal to talk about the Holocaust or 9/11 despite the amount of time. If you try to say controversial stuff about either one though, you won't find many happy hears. Just like when the countries left while Ahmadinejad was making his speech because he was questioning whether the Holocaust happened.

I am wondering what was your intentions with this thread? Are you asking us what do we think or something? Most of us will say it was #1.
April 7th, 2012  
lljadw
 
I am not wondering what his intentions are:they are obvious:the man is a provoker and a trouble maker
April 7th, 2012  
VDKMS
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
As per your guess I think number 3 can be true too. Can’t be? It was not necessary Al-Qaeda was informed.
Also I prefer to hear “definitely” from an independent fact-finding group, instead of you. I am care that it might be illegal talking about this terrorist incident several years later. Like holocaust.
It's not my guess. I'm 100% sure. Number 2 and 3 are impossible, we don't do such things over here. We also live in a free country were we can talk freely about terrorism or the holocaust. Denying the holocaust is in some free countries a crime because there is such an overwhelming evidence that it did happen that you must be from another planet to deny it.
--
April 8th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
As the master planner (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) and the perpetrators are known, and as far as I know either dead or in the case of Mohammed, in custody having admitted his part in the crime.

The answer is undoubtedly #1.

My own impression is that the remainder are totally illogical, as involvement by the US would serve no real purpose.
April 8th, 2012  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
As the master planner (Khalid Sheikh Mohammed) and the perpetrators are known, and as far as I know either dead or in the case of Mohammed, in custody having admitted his part in the crime.

The answer is undoubtedly #1.

My own impression is that the remainder are totally illogical, as involvement by the US would serve no real purpose.
And yet there are a few Liberals still thinking that Bush was in on it & planted devices in the Towers. One used to post on another Forum untill a year or so ago.
April 8th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
And yet there are a few Liberals still thinking that Bush was in on it & planted devices in the Towers. One used to post on another Forum untill a year or so ago.
There must be tens of thousands of conspiracy theorists out there of every colour of the political rainbow. One wouldn't have to be a liberal to distrust GWB and the NeoCon crazies.

I must say that by far the majority of these weirdos appear to be from the US, and in view of some of the things US politicians do, I find it hard to see why there are not far more of them.

Having said that, it is still my considered opinion that the US was not involved in any way, simply because they had nothing of real value to gain from it.
April 8th, 2012  
hamidreza
 
I think what will the middle east people say if I ask this question from them?
April 8th, 2012  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
I think what will the middle east people say if I ask this question from them?
What other people say or think is not really important.

What is important, is being able to find what truth there is. In this case it is not hard to do as there are groups who have admitted their involvement.
April 8th, 2012  
RayManKiller3
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
And yet there are a few Liberals still thinking that Bush was in on it & planted devices in the Towers. One used to post on another Forum untill a year or so ago.

Why? Why must you turn this into a political rant? Conspiracies are not subject to one party, I know some people who claim themselves conservatives who believe it was the U.S government that planned 9/11, simply because they don't trust government.
April 8th, 2012  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayManKiller3
Why? Why must you turn this into a political rant? Conspiracies are not subject to one party, I know some people who claim themselves conservatives who believe it was the U.S government that planned 9/11, simply because they don't trust government.
That's hardly a rant, & I've seen postings by a couple of Libs(as recently as after the Bombay terrorist attacks) supporting the theory, none by known Conservatives.
 


Similar Topics
U.S. troops accused of killing Iraq family
Accused 'wanted to suicide bomber'
Day In Pictures - September 19 (British tanks Attacked )
India and Pakistan
US citizen accused of Bush murder plot