Magpul Masada

Hi,

If I lived in the land of the free, and the home of the brave. I would buy me the REC 7, with 6,8 SPC, with the 16 inch barrel. If I remember correctly it cost about $2000-2500, with the items I want, which will increase the price a bit, I need to find my an unmarried woman from the US, anybody here? Hahahah

ps. I am a really good chef, :-D

take care

Ghostrider

Hi,

If I lived in the land of the free, and the home of the brave. I would buy me the REC 7, with 6,8 SPC, with the 16 inch barrel. If I remember correctly it cost about $2000-2500, with the items I want, which will increase the price a bit, I need to find my an unmarried woman from the US, anybody here? Hahahah

ps. I am a really good chef, :-D

take care

Ghostrider

If you move to some of the "Free" States like Florida, Utah, Texas, Olahoma, etc.... you can have that REC 7 with an 11.5 inch barrel if you wanted it that way.

You can cook? We can work something out..... I might have someone to hook you up with. She's about 6'2" and 362lbs. But she's not married nor does she have any kids.

Hello,

nice pictures of nice things. I have a question. I am a bit confused by the laws of arms in the U.S. Is it allowed to have assault rifles as a civilian? The second ad of the constitution allows the people to be armed but does it allow people to have military weapons?

take care

Ghostrider

In some states there's pretty tight rules,while others have looser rules-or more loopholes. the arsenal shown on the kid's slide (a bit of an odd combination of images) would not be legal (mostly) in California and AFAIK...at least a dozen other states. I know Florida,Arizona,Texas have pretty weak gun restrictions.

Usually...full auto versions are not legal but semi-auto may be. In some cases...the whole "looks like an m-16/AK47 thing makes it an assault rifle and generally not legal.

Where to draw the line? Is it a problem if Uncle Fred has a 30-30 he uses a couple days a year to try to shoot a Deer?

How about that crazy guy down the street...trust him with a M-2 machine gun mounted on his pickup truck? Anyone think that I ought to be able to own a stinger missle and a case of land mines? :m16: It's been contentious. If I'm paranoid enough to think I NEED machine guns and mortars and such....probably I'm the last guy in town to trust with that stuff. Meanwhile,to a point, I'm good with the "right to bear",but I can't see a neighborhood arms race or some wild west stuff or Beruit type semi-pro armies as a good thing:2guns:you need some sense to temper emotions. That goes for the extremes of either side.

Back