Magic, I Think.

I don't know! I watched it 3 times! Still can't figure it out! That upper half girl looks happy that she don't have a legs!

Last edited:
I know that there is a birth defect that leaves a normal upper torso but from the hips down did not develop. But, the bottom one has me mystified. The feet and legs are normal size with no blunt toes that is a characteristic of dwarfism. If it's a person, she's a contortionist.

Missileer said:
I know that there is a birth defect that leaves a normal upper torso but from the hips down did not develop. But, the bottom one has me mystified. The feet and legs are normal size with no blunt toes that is a characteristic of dwarfism. If it's a person, she's a contortionist.
Even a good controtionist would leave a slight lump...And her legs weren't spaced far enough apart to fit a contortionist torso. Her legs, shins, and feet were totally aligned...I just think its real.LOL

*mumbles to myself* Still can't figure it out. I don't believe in magic but God's power. Please, no offense.

Think he's channeling some of the Higher One's power eh? Could be...At this point, Im believing in anything. It's definitely not fake...Now we have to figure out how he's doing it.

Back