Magic Beer

Hard Corp.

A woman walks into a bar and sits next to a man drinking a beer. Then the man gets up, walks over to the window and jumps out of it, surprised the woman runs to the window and sees the man fly around the building and back through the window. He walks back to his seat and continues to drink his beer. Amazed the woman asked how did you do that, the man answers with the magic beer, promptly the woman orders the magic beer and drinks it and asks now what, the man answers, just jump out the window like I did, she proceeds and a moment later he hears a SPLAT. The bar tender then says, Super Man you're a real a** when your drunk.[/i]

Yeah I already posted this one as Superman at the Empire State Building. Still a good joke, I just think it works better with the superhero.

Edit: didn't see in your post that you did mention the superhero, but since you seperated "super" from "man" I missed it.

Hard Corp. said:
A woman walks into a bar and sits next to a man drinking a beer. Then the man gets up, walks over to the window and jumps out of it, surprised the woman runs to the window and sees the man fly around the building and back through the window. He walks back to his seat and continues to drink his beer. Amazed the woman asked how did you do that, the man answers with the magic beer, promptly the woman orders the magic beer and drinks it and asks now what, the man answers, just jump out the window like I did, she proceeds and a moment later he hears a SPLAT. The bar tender then says, Super Man you're a real a** when your drunk.[/i]
Good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back