made in jordan

blackeagle

Banned
i ask your pardon to post this topic which is my first one.
it is on military equipments that are produced in jordan.
i think they are wonderful.
in fact some of them are assembled and improved in jordan wherein the others are produced.

Falcon Turret

wh_80746951.jpg

wh_47220336.jpg

wh_85341924.jpg

scorpion
wh_65830865.jpg

wh_44852708.jpg

stallion

wh_70669114.jpg

wh_86531582.jpg

Last edited:
They look real nice. Good paint schemes too.
The Stallion might be the cutest looking armored car around. Kinda like an armored beetle or something.

Last edited:
where are you guys??
come on,give your openion of these pics.
if you do i will post more pics.

i am waiting:read:

You got mine.
Why? Disappointed at the lack of abuse? Man, could it make it any more obvious that you are here to troll?

People come and go Blackeagle, many are interested in other things, also you must take into account the time zones around the world, it is very early in the morning in the USA where many of our members are from.

My opinion is much the same as the_13th_Redneck although I am an ex Navy man and cannot say my judgement counts for much on armoured vehicles.

I am quite impressed with effectiveness of the block camo pattern on the Al Hussien tank, and also like Redneck, I was particularly taken with the Stallion light armoured recon vehicle. It is without a doubt the tidiest and best finished, looking small recon vehicle that I have ever seen. All of the vehicles shown here appear to be well finished and are a credit to the Jordanian armaments industry.

I had a small smile when looking at the RPG-32 display, noting what appears to be a bowl of sweets along side of the manufacturers cards and sales brochures. It seems that Arab hospitality even extends to the armaments industry.:D

I appreciate you posting the photos, but I am not a good judge of such things, thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
I have alway's admired Jordan and how they have modernized their equipment.
And now i am even more impressed.
Wish to ask two things tough.
Isn't the falcon turret a bit small? it looks like the thing is going to blow of if it get's a hit. Second, The RPG-32 looks to small to do any damage. Got any info on it?

P.S. please post more pictures.

A smaller turret is usually better news if it doesn't sacrifice protection and performance. It's going to be harder to hit.

Back