made in jordan

Reb
4.jpg
uild

Is that a 106mm recoilless rifle?

I am still going to go with a resounding "WHY!!"

Loading and aiming this thing surely must be a nightmare given the height of the vehicle, what are the operational theories for this thing, park it in a hole or equip the crew with a step ladder?

Maybe useful in a quick hit and run type setup like on a hill looking down, take your shot and book? I wonder what type of firing system it has or could have?

the operationoal idea is probably to ambush tanks in urban abd mountainus terrain, with the vhicle hidden behind terrain/buildings. fire one shot and use the 90 Kmh road speed to get the hell out of there.

the operationoal idea is probably to ambush tanks in urban abd mountainus terrain, with the vhicle hidden behind terrain/buildings. fire one shot and use the 90 Kmh road speed to get the hell out of there.

I have no doubt you are correct but I still can't see the logic here unless the average Jordanian crewman is 3 meters tall.

I may be wrong here but the gun appears to be manually loaded, aimed and fired (I can see nothing that looks like an auto-loader or firing mechanism) and it is at least 2 meters off the ground (the height of the vehicle is listed as 1.9 meters and the gun clearly has a full arc).

Personally if that is their thinking behind this vehicle I would sooner put my faith in a motorcycle and an RPG.

I have no doubt you are correct but I still can't see the logic here unless the average Jordanian crewman is 3 meters tall.

I think its meant to be used from the open turret, not standing near the vehicle.

these pictures were token from sophix exhibition in jordan.so this exhibition bought 270 million of weapons to other countries.

wow is that first picture a Scimitar with ATGM launcher?

these are awasome pictures. Jordan really is building up an impressive weapon upgrade industry.

Back