viva jordan forever
78200821116817.jpg

2612200781710177.jpg

2612200781143100.JPG

261220077542319.jpg

261220077551403.jpg

2612200783226567.jpg

2612200783237309.jpg

wow those are very nice pictures. that tank turret is very intresting.

Isn't the falcon turret a bit small? it looks like the thing is going to blow of if it get's a hit. Second, The RPG-32 looks to small to do any damage. Got any info on it?

That turret is automated it has no crew members, they all sit in the hull. The RPG is probably short ranged or opens telescopicly.

Last edited:
wow those are very nice pictures. that tank turret is very intresting.

That turret is automated it has no crew members, they all sit in the hull. The RPG is probably short ranged or opens telescopicly.

Wow you know that you have improved when an old enemy is impressed.:m1:.

wh_70669114.jpg

Wonder if they would sell me one of these, its just so damned cute.

4.jpg

I would have to wonder how stable this thing is when firing.

Same thought I had with that little armored buggy.
As for the picture below it, I guess it is supposed to be some kind of recoilless rifle. I haven't got a clue as to how free of recoil they are but I guess if they have enough to flip the car over it would be a major misnomer.

I wouldent worrie about it flipping the car. that is an armoured car it weighs probably 3-5 tonnes and the weapon is indeed a RR so its probably safe...

mr.Factanonverba:
5.jpg

it is called STALLION.
it is an armored vehicle with four-wheel multi-use high-capacity mobile, and can work in all-weather cold and hot and dusty. The Stallion is a four-wheeled armoured vehicle with an all-welded armoured steel body.

The Stallion fits three crew members, a driver sits in front, and two other members that sit behind him. The vehicle has been designed to be used by Peace Keeping Forces, Internal Security and Patrols. It has the ability to carry 50 cal weapon station.

Flexibility provided assistance in the design of the mechanism could cover a lot of military requirements to suit the different functions of security and border patrols and airports in addition to the participation of international peacekeeping forces.

The Stallion is a mechanism to provide high potential for UNDOF control and within the mechanism and all outlets sealed. The mechanism was designed shielding angles provide maximum protection to the mechanism and crew. The mechanism equipped with 50 mm caliber machinegun.
Specifications

Height: 4006 mm.

Width: 1884 mm.

Height: 1812 mm.

Mechanism weight: 4000 kg with 4500 kg payload and loaded.

Engine: Iveco-146hp/320Nm.

Maximum speed: 100 km / hour.

Fuel consumption: 3.7 km / liter.

3 crew.

50 caliber machine gun weapon (7.62) mm, is 360 degrees, and the degree of inclination of the bottom and the highest (12 - to 33 degrees).

Angle approaching 57 degrees.

Zhoep leave 50 degrees.

Automatic under way over 600 km roads and 400 km inland.

Ferret Rebuild

Reb
4.jpg
uild and Dieselisation of Armoured Ferret Scout Car
Being originally British, The Ferret Scout vehicle is a four-wheeled car with all-welded steel body.

The Ferret Scout vehicle has three parts; the front of the hull where the driver sits, the center where the commander is, and the rear where the engine and transmission are.

The vehicle is used in internal security for it is considered handy and fast since it can reach the speed of 93 km / h. It is one of the few AFV’s that is politically accepted to be used on the streets.

The Ferret Scout Vehicle is armoured with 0.3 cal. browing machine gun with new four cylinder Diesel engine.
Specifications
  • Crew: 2
  • Armament: 7.62 mm MG (2x3 smokes grenade dischargers).
  • Ammunition: 1,000 x 7.621 mm
  • Length: 3.835 m
  • Width: 1.905 m
  • Height: 1.879 m
  • Ground clearance: 0.33 m
  • Wheelbase: 2.286 m
  • Weight (Combat): 4400 kg.
  • Weight (Empty): 3640 kg.
  • Engine: 4 cylinders Diesel
  • Maximum Road Speed: 93 km / hr
  • Maximum Range: 96 Litres
  • Fording: 0.914 m
  • Fording with preparation: 1.524 m
  • Vertical obstacle: 0.406 m
  • Trench with channels: 1.22 m
  • Gradient: 46 %
  • Slide slope: 30 %
  • Armour: 8 -16 mm (Maximum)
  • Armour type: Steel
  • MBC system: None
  • Night Vision: None

Reb
4.jpg
uild
and Dieselisation of Armoured Ferret Scout Car
Being originally British, The Ferret Scout vehicle is a four-wheeled car with all-welded steel body.

Is that a 106mm recoilless rifle?

i think yes it is 106mm
but do you know the extent of its impact against tanks and heavy armor plz?
beside that its range and other features of this rifle .

The Japanese have a 105mm recoiless rifle that I know of. Been thought to be ineffective against any reasonably new armor. Probably same goes for the 106mm.

then what is the purpose of such rifles since they do nothing against armours?
plz can someone provide us with its features?

Back