Mabuhay from the Philippines!

Brotchador

Hello everyone, this is brotcahdor from the Philippines, a civilian. I found this site in a similar forum about the Armed Forces of the Philippines, i always wanted to be a soldier since i was a kid but ended up working for a brewery instead :eek:ops

I guess i didn't pay closer attention to the rules about posting so i ended up getting ADMIN EDITED! :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry bout that guys! now the thread is locked because of me... :oops:

Do any of you guys have any info you can share with me regarding military relations, defense agreements, donations, between your countries and the Philippines? sure would appreciate it guys! thanks!

Welcome to the forums brotchador. :)

You'll notice that we may have some more rules here than several other boards, but if you read and follow them you should have no problems at all.
And the thread wasn't locked only because of you....

I did. LOL. Ran a google search on "Most Powerful Nation Ever" and guess what came up? Pretty cool forum. Didn't even look at Military-Quotes part for a long time. Didn't know it was even there.

Thanks for the welcome gents!

Philippinian? :?: we're called Filipinos out here italian guy! :)

as for the TRAP, i think it's true! this forum is habit-forming!

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome! if anyone of you has plans of visiting my country in the future just pm me and i'll try to be of help! (provided you are not armed to the teeth with dreams of ruling it that is! :D )

Again Mabuhay and long live this forum!

brotchador said:
Thanks for the welcome gents!

Philippinian? :?: we're called Filipinos out here italian guy! :)

as for the TRAP, i think it's true! this forum is habit-forming!

Yeah? Well ok Filipino... they call me eye-tailyen- go figure.

Back