M18/M18A1 Claymore APERS mine

03USMC said:
Exactly THATS WHY THE ISSUE it with that big spool . The claymore is great it's got all sorts of uses that are of great benefit to the user and nasty for the bad guys if the weapon is deployed properly. Otherwise well it can reverse in a hurry.

How many times did you have to stress to your guys to check the light on the clacker? Or it would get ugly?

Everytime you took it out of the pouch BEFORE the mine was even touched, especially after double timing to a position, you could charge that thing with just the run.....luckily, we didn't have any ugly scenes.

One would think wouldn't they. But then JROTC drills must trump Petes training :roll:
?????????????

Cadet Airmen: Well considering the backblast on a claymore and the fact that the Blue (Inert) line is small on this one, how would you think people would react... I have fired a few Claymores so yeah I am a little experienced. And I think that people should be concerned about youth with anti pers devices, don't you? I'm trying to make this as polite as possible, considering......

Pete031 said:
One would think wouldn't they. But then JROTC drills must trump Petes training :roll:
?????????????

It was in reference to the period of instruction that the young man was attempting to give you. I however along with my trusty computer managed to make a mess of the qoute function. Sorry for any confusion.

I know I sounded obnoxiously rude in my last post and I apologize if I insulted anyone's intelligence and appreciate your concern, but I take it personally when people assume I'm some punk kid who knows nothing about the Military or weapons, granted I don't know everything and most of you are trained professionals who are old hands in such things as using and proper storage of claymores, so thanks for your input and concern.

Back