M16 training rifles

--

April 23rd, 2006  
USMCtbone

Topic: M16 training rifles

This might not belong in this category but I had no clue where else to put it. I am looking for a vendor that sells the M16 rubber training rifles for my unit. Does anyone know where I can find them? Thanks.

Cpl Christopher R. Parham
III MEF Band
Okinawa. Japan
April 23rd, 2006  
5.56X45mm

ASP males them. They're bright red. Also they make the M4 Carbine Rubber Duck.

http://www.asp-net.com/Products/Sect...&FamilyID=2988
April 24th, 2006  
PJ24

http://www.tecom.usmc.mil/techdiv/mtd-howto.htm

Check this site out. It should help you. You also might want to ask Marinerhodes about it, he's a supply guru and might be able to help you.

Along with 5.56's link, you can check out Galls, RSTactical, IslandTactical, and CopQuest.

The cheapest are at Island Tactical and Cop Quest.
--
May 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

Any idea where can I buy them? And inport to another country? Do you think they allow?
May 2nd, 2006  
Damien435

By rubber training rifles to you mean the rifle itself is rubber or they fire rubber bullets?
May 2nd, 2006  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
By rubber training rifles to you mean the rifle itself is rubber or they fire rubber bullets?
They're made of urethane, and no, they aren't real and can't fire anything. Just replicas used for training.
May 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

YEah! I really want to get my hands on one of them! Any one here owns one of those?
May 2nd, 2006  
SHERMAN

Quote:
YEah! I really want to get my hands on one of them! Any one here owns one of those?
what you need them for? they are useless...
May 2nd, 2006  
PJ24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
what you need them for? they are useless...
They aren't "useless" and are great for training, but I doubt Zander could find a practical reason to waste $200 to purchase one.
May 2nd, 2006  
zander_0633

I wouldn't buy one, I would recommend to my school for use during Weapon training and Drills training. Quite good for rifle drills.