M1 destoyed

Its not a M113 veraient either. The view dosent seem too Israeli either... it maybe in the Gaza strip, but I dont think so....I think its from Iraq and its a Bradly, with the TOW launcher open...But someone who knows the Bradly better should respond to that...Dosent look like an Abrams at all, and not like a Merkava either. If it is Israeli itsprobably a Naqpadon heavy APC...

well anyway they whooped his @ss out of the atmosphere,how can someone film someones death,thats sick

actually, Im not sure as to the crew being killed. It wasent a mine, it a road bonb that exploded on the side of this thing.

its looks like its mine , because the turret went off. And if it was some sort of APC then it dint look nice inside. Thats why its better to sit on the armour.

The turret flying off dosent mean anything but that the ammo inside ignited. Alos, i watched it several times and if you ask me what part flew off i couldent tell for sure.

Marksman said:
well anyway they whooped his @ss out of the atmosphere,how can someone film someones death,thats sick

I gotta a video of a RPG gunner getting blown away by a M2A2 co-ax if you want to see it.

Kozzy Mozzy said:
Marksman said:

I gotta a video of a RPG gunner getting blown away by a M2A2 co-ax if you want to see it.

i have a video when a huwwee is getting blown away

well, id like to hear from someone that has seen road bombs....I dont think it was a mine. Ill ask redleg to have a look, he served in Lebanon...Also, like i said, we need someone with experience in USA AFVs to tell us if its american.

Back