M-60 Shows It's Stuff

Well I guess you could always shoot through the sand berm.....

Had an M-60 for a few months on my C-7 until we switched over to the M-240.

Nope, it's just a companies attemp to get the military to upgrade their M-60s that are still in stock.

Wow I didn't know the US military still used M60s :eek:

Also, I was surprised to recently find out that they still use the FN MAG, or M240, as you call it, too.:biggun:

They slowed down the rate of fire to 480 rounds per miniute. The M240B fires 650RPM at its lowest setting and can fire 900RPM on the highest. The only units that have m60's are national guard and most of them get turned in for 240'S if they deploy. The 240 is still a much more reliable weapon then the m60. What do you mean you were surprised we still used 240's its one of the most advanced machine guns on the market. The new airborne model has a collasible stock, shorter barrel, and can be drum fed its the shit.

Last edited:
Mohmar Deathstrike said:
How does it feel to be a killer?

Usually, you feel recoil.

Mohmar, this is a military board. Those of us who are in the military, and those of us who were, myself included, have been trained to kill in many different ways. When someone here infers that they have done so, all they have done is their job. If you have trouble with that, maybe you should consider spending more time on the Disney website. I'm not trying to denigrate you in any way, but really, that is not the kind of question you should be asking, unless it is in a personal conversation.

Dean.

I did my job that Insurgent was putting out a IED That would of surely killed more then 1 american life. It was stupid of me to even add that. The m249 saw is 5.56mm is are sqaud automatic weapon. because of its size and weight its more ideal for urban fighting when dismounted. The M240B is 7.62 has more penatration and a longer range, Its also very acurate. Part of qualifying with it is hitting man size targets at 800 meters using iron sights. Thats just off the bipod. With the new light weight tripod and the m145 optic its possible to engage point targets past 1200 meters. There is also the M240C used in the m1 abrams and m2 bradly as a coax machine gun. same weapon diffrent feed direction. I heard from a buddy who was on a abrams in faluja that you could use the thermal sights and 240 to engage targets past 800meters and hit with single rounds. Dont know if its true or not. kind of like a tank sniper

Last edited:
I have never used cal30 machine gun.
Only 22 or 50.
Soon,cal30 may be vanished from my force.

Back