m-16 and p90

Thanks 5CAV ,

I already knew about the FAL files(and use the one you posted) as I did quite abit of research on this rifle before I bought it. I am proficient on the basic strip minus getting the gas plug off , and stripping the firing pin(just squirted rem oil in it)....which after 55 rounds(yesterday) probably isn't necessary to clean yet. I am LOVING the way my FAL performed. The gas setting only took 1 round to get(all the way open at 7 and it cycled so I turned it left 2 clicks on 5). Then at first we thought it was firing abit low at 25 yds , but from the prone position at 100 yds , I got a good group with it....I may fine tune it abit , but later. I never shot the m-14. Hard to believe it would perform any better than the FAL has....I may get a gunsmith to due a trigger job on it....that is my only complaint with it.

5CAV said:
You are not hauled off to jail if you don't vote, don't read, don't go to church or don't own a gun, but you are acting as a better citizen of a free state if you take advantage of these RIGHTS.

Not entirely true...in Kennesaw Georgia each head of household is REQUIRED to own a firearm and ammunition. The ordinance was passed in 1982.

Back