Was Lurking Then Joined Forum

whb1982

Hi. My name is Bill. I found this website by accident while searching for veteran-related stuff and found the debate thread on RE4 codes which was interesting. I have my own question about separation codes in relation to what I found at the About.com website, but I guess I can post that in another thread since this probably isn't the place.

Anyway, I served as a medic back in 1978 first in the Army Reserves then in early 1979 converted over to regular active duty because I wanted a little more action. I was released in Dec 1982 with an honorable discharge for medical reasons from Fort Ord, CA.

I belong to a few other military websites, but find that those are more geared toward current soldiers and my expertise is pretty much expired in relation to that even though they are pretty interesting. Many of the veteran websites are not very active and the posts are pretty old. I was glad to see this one is pretty active.

Greetings and welcome...

This is an active website- we have civilians and veterans. You will love it here... :)

Back