Lt. Col. Tom O'Dea reporting in as ordered. - Page 2

--

July 29th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome, Sir and thanks for all your time in. I, too am looking forward to retirement soon.

I watched a good History Channel presentation last weekend about the Allied Engineers who built the breakwaters and the American Engineers who built the floating bridges across the Channel for D-day. Awesome.
August 1st, 2005  
LIPS

Now thats what I call an intro. We all should take note.

tomtom22 Welcome to the forums
August 18th, 2005  
AJChenMPH

Welcome, sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Being most senior can be taken many different ways. Having outlived everyone else, or having survived?
Probably a combination of both, sir!
--
August 18th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Welcome to the forums Tomtom,

I apologize for being late with my greetings. I have been clearing the 101st this last week in preparation for going Green to Gold. My small engineering experience as a 12b and 12c is nothing compared to what you have under your belt. I will pay close attention to your posts regarding us sappers.

SGT Doody
August 19th, 2005  
SAINT

An adventurous life and now a man with lots of experiences to share..

An officer , a gentleman 8) and now a grandfather ...

Have a great time here!

August 19th, 2005  
Kina

Awesome introduction! Pleased to meet you! Welcome to the forum!
August 19th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Welcome to the forums Tomtom,

I apologize for being late with my greetings. I have been clearing the 101st this last week in preparation for going Green to Gold. My small engineering experience as a 12b and 12c is nothing compared to what you have under your belt. I will pay close attention to your posts regarding us sappers.

SGT Doody
Based on my read of your profile and your intro, you certainly should be very proud of your career so far, it is outstanding. By the way how is your quest to become an officer going? Good luck on that.
August 20th, 2005  
AFSteliga

Welcome to the Forums, sir.
August 21st, 2005  
Spartacus

Topic: Wow

I was lookin for the ppl that greeted me, and found you. Quite the record, Sir.
September 9th, 2005  
tomtom22

Topic: Re: Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus
I was lookin for the ppl that greeted me, and found you. Quite the record, Sir.
Thank you.