LSU, Ohio St. to Play in BCS Title Game

Hey we cant help that the sugar bowl is held in new orleans every year and it just so happens to be the bowl game for the national title this year :D :D :D

whatever... we can beat Arizona State in Pasadena, and we can beat Michigan at home. Easily. This should be no tougher.

Yeah just like last years when OS was supposed to play like a pro team and crush the Gators, and we all know what happened next. I don't have a dog in this fight but LSU did offer me a football scholarship way back when so I guess I be rooting for dem Tigers in the big game.

You try winning a target shooting competition when you haven't competed in 2 months and your opponent won 3 weeks ago...

Yeah just like last years when OS was supposed to play like a pro team and crush the Gators, and we all know what happened next. I don't have a dog in this fight but LSU did offer me a football scholarship way back when so I guess I be rooting for dem Tigers in the big game.

you know its the right thing to do lol ;)

you'd better watch out then... LSU is looking like they should get the upper hand, according to the experts. And you know how accurate they are.

Back