--
Boots

June 5th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

Topic: I love this

http://img168.echo.cx/img168/4904/muslims9we.jpg
June 5th, 2005  
rotc boy

could you imagine the uproar if we did that again?!

although it isnt a bad idea
June 6th, 2005  
MontyB

Yes however back in the "good old days" the USA wasnt a mere 12 hours flight away from almost anywhere on earth and there wasnt a billion or so muslims parked around the world with the means to extract a bit of revenge of their own.

Something to remember when advocating such things is that you would be targetting an entire religion in doing this which would be the greatest recruiting poster you could give the likes of Osama.

I really do find it hard to understand the "crusade" mentality people exhibit at times.
--
Boots
June 6th, 2005  
behemoth79

this reminds me of a section of Tom Clancy's The Teeth of the Tiger. As a terrorist is dying, one of the main characters takes a football and puts it on his chest then folded the mans arms around it.
June 6th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
this reminds me of a section of Tom Clancy's The Teeth of the Tiger. As a terrorist is dying, one of the main characters takes a football and puts it on his chest then folded the mans arms around it.
Umm because everyone knows terrorist hate cows?.

Quote:
Football are sometimes called a "pigskin," which makes people think footballs might be made out of pigs. But nope! The NFL's official footballs are made of premium cowhide leather. According to the NCAA, college teams also use leather footballs, but they're a little bit smaller than NFL balls. Younger kids (six to eight years old) use smaller footballs made of rubber. That makes it easier for little hands to grip the ball. Older kids can use footballs made of both rubber and leather, and kids age 13 and up should use an all-leather ball that's the same size as college footballs.
June 6th, 2005  
chewie_nz

thats disgusting, really is there the need for it?
June 6th, 2005  
Locke

as amusing as it may be to some, its a bit sad really
if you sink to stuff like that, are you any better than them?
it would be the same as (to a christian) someome taking a cross and breaking it or peeing on it or defiling a strong symbol, whatever it may be
June 6th, 2005  
hicks

Now that is awesome.
June 6th, 2005  
Big_Z

Its pretty easy to say "wow that was awful" a hundred years later isn't it? I'm pretty sure that is untrue but even if it isn't I suggest you take a look back at the last 100 years of history.
June 6th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

So good idea or not?