I love this - Page 2

--
Boots

June 6th, 2005  
chewie_nz

i find your extreme anti-islam bent to be very disturbing.

not really surprising i guess givin the part of the world you live in...but how about you leave it out huh?
June 6th, 2005  
Tvoi-Vrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz

not really surprising i guess givin the part of the world you live in...but how about you leave it out huh?
I find your sympathy for the enemy to be very distrurbing. These people are the enemy there are no islamic moderates
June 6th, 2005  
Locke

WHOA
you've GOT to be ing me!!!
--
Boots
June 6th, 2005  
chewie_nz

somebody order a nut bar?

June 6th, 2005  
Darcia

Islam is not our enemy, Radical Muslims who use terrorism are the enemy, along with anyone else who uses the act of terrorism as a way of harming the United States. That is the enemy of the United States not the whole religion.
June 6th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Quote:
These people are the enemy there are no islamic moderates
Bull !

Two of our closest friends are a Muslim couple. You couldn't ask for finer friends and nicer people.
June 6th, 2005  
r031Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Quote:

I find your sympathy for the enemy to be very distrurbing. These people are the enemy there are no islamic moderates
I'm guesseing form your flags your Serbian right? That should explain your comments to everybody else.

I suppose what happened in Srebencia was equally awsome right?
June 6th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Quote:

Well thats one way of winning friends and influencing people... just not a particually good way.

As for there being no islamic moderates well that has to be one of the most unbelievable statements I have heard on this board in a while this would be probably be a good time to rethink that theory.
June 6th, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Thread locked!

I suggest that you keep comments like that to yourself in the future Renegade.
Consider this a warning!

Thanks.