Loud , Red and Blond

tetvet

Banned
Loud , Short Red Dress and Blond Hair , A Pole Dancer , no a TV News Woman , especially FOX NEWS .:roll:

I'm aware the post was a bit above your IQ , but the post was entered under Chit Chat and that's what I was doing just chatting .

I'm aware the post was a bit above your IQ , but the post was entered under Chit Chat and that's what I was doing just chatting .
Well buddy
You probably haven´t discovered that this is a military international forum (Please note international) so far almost everything you have posted has been about American affairs which most of us can´t relate to. The US is not the World´s navel. Try to look a little farther than your own nose. Otherwise, you probably have a local forum for older sour men that you can join.

Masturbation can be dangerous, you know!
They say that this was how Pinocchio died.
His **** apparently caught fire and he burned out.

It is good to see that even retards and perverts could see that this post was just chit chat .
Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
We´re not vulgar. we just have a mother-****ing colorful sense of humour.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I just think that it's cute that you think that yours really matters.

Masturbation can be dangerous, you know!
They say that this was how Pinocchio died.
His **** apparently caught fire and he burned out.

My mum told me that if I played with myself I'd go blind. So I asked her if it was OK to do it a little bit and wear glasses.:mrgreen:

My mum told me that if I played with myself I'd go blind. So I asked her if it was OK to do it a little bit and wear glasses.:mrgreen:
Who said that?
blind.png

Back