Loosing weight in the military??????

JameSS

Ok I was just wondering about this. A bunch of my friends had joind the marines ..... I remember them before they left and now it seems they have lost like thirty pounds. I am not going to lie I love working out and Love to stay at about 215. I was just wondering when I join the military will I probably drop to about 185 because they don't feed you good. Or is it just the fact that my friends were stupid and didn't eat or work out properly????

JameSS said:
Ok I was just wondering about this. A bunch of my friends had joind the marines ..... I remember them before they left and now it seems they have lost like thirty pounds. I am not going to lie I love working out and Love to stay at about 215. I was just wondering when I join the military will I probably drop to about 185 because they don't feed you good. Or is it just the fact that my friends were stupid and didn't eat or work out properly????

Neither. The food for the marines is fine, I hear and the excercise is deffinitely there. For them, your friends that is, my opinion is there optimal weight must have been 30 pounds less than what it was then because very few people leave the USMC Basic Training in less than top physical condition. I should say those who make it all the way, that is.

I'd assume the 30 lbs would have been attributed to the physical conditioning compounded by the complete lack of sweets and fatty foods.

Back