Looking for other former Navy Brats stationed in Morocco circa 1970-72

Lynne

Hello. I was a dependent who lived on the navy base by Kenitra in the early 1970s. It was a great experience. My family traveled for a month through Europe in our old Chevy station wagon. Imagine that massive car making it's way through Europe where it was mostly tiny Fiats - lol. While we were away, there was an attempted coup. We came back to what appeared to be a lockdown of the base. That was over 40 years ago... Is there anyone here who went to school on the base? I can't remember the name of the school, my yearbook is lost :( I do remember that our team name was the Sultans.

Hello. I was a dependent who lived on the navy base by Kenitra in the early 1970s. It was a great experience. My family traveled for a month through Europe in our old Chevy station wagon. Imagine that massive car making it's way through Europe where it was mostly tiny Fiats - lol. While we were away, there was an attempted coup. We came back to what appeared to be a lockdown of the base. That was over 40 years ago... Is there anyone here who went to school on the base? I can't remember the name of the school, my yearbook is lost :( I do remember that our team name was the Sultans.

Greetings and welcome...

I wish you good luck on your quest!

Kenitra

Lynne,
The name of the school was Thomas Mac Whilhoite. It's called Whilhoite-Kenitra high school.

Back