Looking forward to star wars episode III?

Kilgore

Sure as hell i am!

I already hear from several people who managed to see the film before it was released that this star wars episode is much better than the first 2. This one is much darker and violent so i would not recommend taking 6-8 year olds to see this one. :D

Hell yeah I am.

Unfortunatley, unless I want to see it by myself, I'll have to wait.

I will be in Fort Campbell for Pathfinder school while the rest of my platoon is back here taking the day off to watch it.

Yes.... taking the day off to watch it. I hate the fact that I'm missing out on it.

I might miss out because of Marines but I just might be able to see it before I go to boot camp.
The trailer looks very good.

Awww yea, I'm ready!
saber.gif

I'm the seated Master Councilor of my Demolay Chapter so I motioned to declare this month for Star Wars, and we did. So this Friday we're watching the first two, then next thursday we're watching numero 3, and the next weekend to watch the last three.

Not to mention we all brought our lightsabers and swooshed around in the chapter room with the lights out. :D

Desert_Eagle said:
Definatly, one of the best movie series ever.

no my good friend. THE best movie series ever. The only thing better than the movies are the books. Star Wars is only rivaled by maybe Indiana Jones. and thats a BIG maybe.

Looking forward to star wars episode III?

YES!! :D

behemoth79 said:
Star Wars is only rivaled by maybe Indiana Jones. and thats a BIG maybe.

Was just about to post that myself.. :)
I think that Lord of the Rings also deserves a place amongst the best movie series ever made..

no!!!
the midnight preview screening is 98% sold out already, its going to be nuts
i finish my shift at 12 and im going straight to the cinema to watch it!!!

the la prem sessions are already booked out for weeks in advance, its going to be nuts.

batman will be the next big movie after it. sin city looks ok but it doesn't have a broad enough applea. jessica alba tho :shock: YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Star Wars Episode III would be rated as PG-13 For Violence and Intense Images, which is considered somewhat unnatural for a Star Wars Movie since the previous ones are rated as PG. This must be a very tragic movie I've heard. More dramatic and the most outrageous scenes will be included as well. Be warned, for any parents here, don't allow your kids to watch this movie unattended. George Lucas have said this himself.

The trailer is all right. It only portrays a small fraction of what is to be expected. Just wait until you see the full length movie.

I cant wait to go!!!!!!!! Me, my girlfriend, and some others are going to see it wednesday of next week at midnight.

behemoth79 said:
Desert_Eagle said:
Definatly, one of the best movie series ever.

no my good friend. THE best movie series ever. The only thing better than the movies are the books. Star Wars is only rivaled by maybe Indiana Jones. and thats a BIG maybe.

Sorry about that. Yes you are quite correct. Even my math teacher got her tickets already.

I've heard in one scene where the badly mutilated Anakin Skywalker transforming to Darth Vader is terrible gruesome. Finally....more darker and less cartoonish elements in the movie in the entire Saga.

I know too much of what will happen because of some star wars fans, Damn them!

It is said that steven spielberg cried after watching it.

Back