Looking forward to star wars episode III?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
stupid star wars
of course work had to put me on the shift when it opened, i worked from midnight to 3am.
people started lining up at 9pm which is just freaking NUTS if you ask me, but hey, whatever bites your bikkie.
we had it running in 3 cinemas and each one had abt 320 people average in it, which was amazing considering the time it was on.
the highlight of the night was watching a dude dressed as Darth Vader have a lightsaber fight against a dude in a jedi costume!! it was all going fine until the jedi blocked a particularly viscious shot and countered with a swift WHACK to Darths helmet. needless to say, Darth wasn't impressed so he launched an assult on the jedis shins. and yeah, then it just started getting ugly, but damn,i dont think iv laughed so hard in ages, it was hilarious. then the managers sent a couple of us in to break them up. the entire cinema applauded when they sat down. one of the guys in the fight (the Jedi strangely)is a pretty "special" dude, he got up in the middle of Kill Bill vol2 and launched into a verbal tirade against Elle when she killed Pai Mai that was worthy of a marine, it was awesome to watch, and to then see everyone around him move away. i dont think his insults really matter to Elle, just between you and me. its always entertaining when he comes in.

Working tonight, so I'm not able to see the movie until tomorrow evening.. :?

I couldnt go to the midnight feature last night because the :cen: ticket booth was sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................................................Okay sorry I'm over it.

Oh man you guys! You have no idea how awesome the third one was. It would have to be my favorite. I laughed, I welled up, and god damn the lightsaber fights were intense. There were just points where I just wanted to grab Anakin and rip his head off though!

Redleg said:
GREAT movie!!! 8)

I want to be Yoda or a wookie when I grow up.. :D

*Taps her chin as she thinks of a way to break the news to Redleg that he is 28...already grown up...* :lol: :roll:

Awesome movie! Action is great, battles are epic, acting is improved and I want to kill anakin. The saga is complete.

It's surely the most violent of them all and my favourite.

Cant wait to watch it when I get back to Korea.
Over here in Austria they dubb all the friggin movies even in the theatres.

Back